The adventurer ghosted me...

MooseOfNorway

I was told to send his ship to another sector, and I did. It got destroyed by pirates, and now I got a "???" message, and he seems to have ghosted me. WTF, I have ex GF's more understanding than this, how the fuck should I know there were pirates in that sector? He's the one who told me to send it there! Whos gonna teach me new shit about the game now?

Lol, well, I don’t think there would have been much to do after returning the ship. As long as you know how to order ships, you’re fine. Next time, order them back sooner or send them somewhere safe (scout before or scan for hidden mass signatures). Remember that holding shift queues orders.

Your friend will return to teach about torpedoes and more, don’t worry.

However this should not happen...

The Adventurer is supposed to be the tutorial guy and this shouldnt be possible.

You could potentially post about this in the Feedback section to make the devs aware of this.

Or I could move this topic if you want me to?

• 2 weeks later...

I went into the sector, left, and exited the game. I came back after reloading the game and talked to him. He promised to give me a ship. There is no ship. If I hail him again, we go through the same conversation every time "I'll give you a ship" then nothing. I've played a lot since then and been back through that sector again and it still does that same thing.