ulika

Hello

there is few annoying and VERY BORING thing about avorion

level easy

1) when you jump in open space ITS COOL DOWN TIME

2) when you jump into 2 gate sector empty  ITS COOL DOWN TIME

3) when you jump into 3 gate sector empty  ITS COOL DOWN TIME

4) when you jump into 4 gate empy sector  ITS COOL DOWN TIME

5) when you jump into pirate ambush and you run and otrun by 300km any ship is still  ITS COOL DOWN TIME

THIS ONLY ONE AND MOST FRUSTRATED THING

ITS COOL DOWN TIME

WHEN YOY PLAY AT SINGLE PLAYER MODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, try to make 60 jump, .................... one+ hour waste.................balanced

refining ore, scrap, crew training timed............. OK, research instant lotery..................... balanced

MAN its single player mode at easy without colision, it should be fan, not pain............... thats all

I choose fast play so cooldown IS only waste of time!!!!

ONLINE with someone, I;m FINE with cooldown. single  --------------> BORING  <--------------

Attacked by pirate, run to safe zone 200KM+ from attackers, and cooldown stop, but NO i have to wait 270sek  ................... BORING THEY CANT CATCH ME, at easu pirates dont use afterburner so they cant catch me

Get a hyperspace upgrade or hyperspace core blocks and you can cover much more ground.  sounds like you are trying to jump 2 sectors a jump and with no hyperspace upgrades...  Utilize the jumpgates in NPC territory to cover more ground without jumping until you find a hyperspace upgrade or naonite to build a hyperspace core block on your ship.  Jumping is hardly time consuming, just have to prioritize getting those upgrades if you don't want to spend much time traveling. 

Avorion isn't your Fast paced, action packed shooter, and it shouldn't be changed to be so imo.  If you want a challenge, don't play on easy and those pirates will use afterburners and catch you, then maybe you won't find it so boring...

Get a hyperspace upgrade or hyperspace core blocks and you can cover much more ground.  sounds like you are trying to jump 2 sectors a jump and with no hyperspace upgrades...  Utilize the jumpgates in NPC territory to cover more ground without jumping until you find a hyperspace upgrade or naonite to build a hyperspace core block on your ship.  Jumping is hardly time consuming, just have to prioritize getting those upgrades if you don't want to spend much time traveling. 

Avorion isn't your Fast paced, action packed shooter, and it shouldn't be changed to be so imo.  If you want a challenge, don't play on easy and those pirates will use afterburners and catch you, then maybe you won't find it so boring...

Well said.

To Ulika:

I disagree with you. I suggest reading TESL4’s suggestions: install hyperspace upgrades, add more generators for power, increase difficulty (to give you something fun and worrying), use gates, and don’t make ships unnecessarily large if you’re going to use them for exploring.

About that last one: if you’re only trying to explore, use a quicker ship. If not, then follow the advice above. And do consider a higher difficulty. I’m using Hardcore mode for a challenge and to get +150% more rare loot!

Honestly, I think I've given up reasoning with and attempting to give helpful tips to folks that write posts in the manor this person did.

It certainly isn’t enjoyable to read rants, but I always hope that our calmer behaviors relax those who rant. I’d much rather read from people who expand from their complaints; some make the alternatives interesting, or at least respectfully thoughtful.

Honestly, I think I've given up reasoning with and attempting to give helpful tips to folks that write posts in the manor this person did.

It certainly isn’t enjoyable to read rants, but I always hope that our calmer behaviors relax those who rant. I’d much rather read from people who expand from their complaints; some make the alternatives interesting, or at least respectfully thoughtful.

Yeah, I get what you mean, though the times I’ve dealt with it in the past, I’d say 80% continue to rant and rave because they basically want something different from what the game actually is (and pulling experience from other games with this comment, too).

OK. ONE cooldown to much, for all I had over 20 sector possible jump, a multimess borg cube with almost 70k cargo, max speed almost 5k , with excelent rotation , fair gun,  and high mine capability with 3 othe my ship almost same size.

good game but I like to fast play and next 120 sec is too much painfull for single player game.

BYE ALL

With regards

Bored ULIKA

Goodbye... be sure to take your toxicity with you. 

Also, the bigger your ship = the more time it takes to jump.  So your huge fancy borg cube will indeed take while to recharge.  That is why you use a smaller scout ship and then move your cube when you find something you want it to go to.

And if it bothered you that much you could find a mod or make a mod to make your jump time zero for you in single player.  But you just seem like you want to be salty and dramatic  about something in your life.

Yeah, I get what you mean, though the times I’ve dealt with it in the past, I’d say 80% continue to rant and rave because they basically want something different from what the game actually is (and pulling experience from other games with this comment, too).

And sadly they just proved you right.

And sadly they just proved you right.

Couldn't have said it better myself.