Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Avorion 1.0 is Officially Released

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Release 1.0

Date: March 10th, 2020

Avorion 1.0 Now Available!

Here we are, 1.0! We're incredibly happy that we made it this far. The entire Boxelware Team wants to thank everyone who supported us. Our families, our colleagues, partners and most importantly: You! Thank you for buying Avorion and helping supporting us, you're awesome!

What's next?

Avorion is now at the level that I (Konstantin) imagined it years ago when I first had the idea for it. That's the reason why now, it's time to go from Early Access into 1.0. But that doesn't mean that we're done with it. Over the next weeks we'll be sorting out the inital launch chaos, and after that we'll start working on the first free update. It'll contain features that have been suggested by the community and that we really loved, but that just didn't make it into the 1.0 version.

In the future we're planning on releasing free updates and a few DLCs (for bigger, content-heavier updates) for both new features and new content. So stay tuned! We're planning to support the game for at least two years. Much longer if things go well. Avorion is our baby and we love working on it! ;)

If you have any troubles or even more new ideas for the game, don’t hesitate to reach out to us or other members of the community. Check out our Discord Server or the official Avorion Forum.

http://www.discord.gg/avorion

And now have fun playing and may the Adventurer be with you!

I have asked gamestar.de (german computer games magazine) about whether they are going to release a news about avorion and they told me that they are even preparing a test of avorion and they are going to release it within the next days.