Post Avorion?

TESL4

I was just wondering, are there any plans for games in the works after avorion is finished, or is that top secret  :-X?  I know there is still a lot of balancing and a few DLCs to come (yay!) but didn't know if there was any cool stuffs in the future for the group?

Avorion is still a Bugfest with many issues above all in multiplayer (duped ships, extreme server load, wrong tading lists.... and many more). I think after the first wave of Steam negative ratings and the following shitstorm there is enough to do before a DLC or something can be planned.

Greetings

Hi Ralfons,

They have been working hard to address a lot these. If you look at patch notes he has worked to address ship duping, and I believe also trading issues.

Have you been playing the latest beta? Up to .33.5 or .6 now.

Hi Ralfons,

They have been working hard to address a lot these. If you look at patch notes he has worked to address ship duping, and I believe also trading issues.

Have you been playing the latest beta? Up to .33.5 or .6 now.

Ya, still happens even with 33.6... mostly after Server Restart/Crash. Sent Bug report and still hope that this issue will get fixed soon.

They have been fixing a lot of bugs and continue to which is good.  They are getting a lot of bug reports as well so they will be able to fix them when they are brought up.  We need to keep reporting bugs and identifying them so they can fix them.

But I wasn't wanting this thread to turn into a long conversation about all the bugs and negative reviews...  I was wondering about if there was any sort of plan for future content. 

I was just wondering, are there any plans for games in the works after avorion is finished, or is that top secret  :-X?  I know there is still a lot of balancing and a few DLCs to come (yay!) but didn't know if there was any cool stuffs in the future for the group?

We have plans but.. pssschhht!  8) Dont tell anyone  8) Right now Avorion is our priority. As you mentioned here already, the bugs are very important, and as we wrote in the steam anouncement, we want to make an update with stuff that you guys wished for. :)