Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[MOD] Flight Sector Overview

Madranis

What started as something really simple got a bit out of hand.  The Flight Sector Overview mod started life as a simple little idea: make it possible to use and see the sector overview while in fly mode and not just while in strategy mode.

But that wasn't enough.  Then I wanted to be able to make the window smaller so it wouldn't eat up so much screen.  Next I wanted to turn certain sections off if I didn't care about them.  Finally, I found I really wanted distance information in the overview to make the most of it being available.  And of course I wanted a way to configure it and have it save my preferences so I didn't have to redo it every time I started the game.

The current result of my lust for an overview with ever more features is the Flight Sector Overview now put up on steam. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2005602096

• 3 weeks later...

Some suggested new additions have been added.  The "Other" category will now display valuable objects in range of an equipped object detector, and claimed asteroids owned by the player (or their alliance) are also listed.  No more hunting through belts to re-find already claimed asteroids.

• 5 months later...