[0.33.3]Game crashed while closing the prosecutor's dialog box

NexTyS

So I started out in a multiplayer server, and built 2 ships, then  found a wormhole and after passing through it, got a new ship from the traveler.

I had this newly received ship be a mining ship, and sent it to mine on a higher level area, past the wormhole in titanium zone, while i was in another ship exploring sectors in iron zone, then got a message of my miner ship being attacked, i switched out to the sector the mining ship was in. there was a group of prosecutors calling, but i didn't answer, instead, i jumped out to a nearby faction sector, thing is, the prosecutors didn't follow they stayed in the sector the ship was mining, so i then again switched to my exploring ship  and jumped around sectors buying turrets from equipment docks, and headed with my now armed ship to the sector the prosecutors were past the wormhole, when i arrived, they were calling to my ship, this time i answered, picked the threaten option, and after clicking the 'close' button in de dialogue box, the game crashed.

here is the client log

https://pastebin.com/B7VXKTza