Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Our new Public Relations Member

Sue

Big hello to everyone here! :) My Name is Sue and from now on, I will take care of you . If you have any questions, problems or anything else don't hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to help you out. Here are some information for you about me, so we get to know each other better. I play video games since I was a little child. Once started, I never stopped with it. So basically I am married to my Computer and Playstation  ;D I am very excited to work with you and hope that we will have a great time together!

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.2814ba6318846d86ba7a32776c5014cc.jpg

Hi! Welcome!

I have a question. How many developers there are? Some make many posts here, others very few, so I wonder if there are any I don’t see.

Hey there :) We are a team of 7 people right now. Some of us write more posts here, others more on Discord. :)

Hi Sue,

Glad to see the team expand and include a community oriented role!

I was going to start you off with a request  if you could provide comments on speeds which seem to be an overall common topic to the community, and list some threads, but I see you have even already responded to one of them!

Do you have anything on if fighters will receive some sort of intercept or boost ability to their target to make them more viable vs ships that have far higher dash speeds  resulting in a situation where they cannot ever catch their target?

Thanks!