End Game Suggestions

Silent00

Suggestion

It's kind of empty after beating the game, if the dev look and add more end game content in the future and even after 1.0 been released

I would like to give a suggestions of one of the options:

1. After beaten the Guardian, some ships will have now some of Avorion even farthest region of galaxy

2. Events like invaders coming in our galaxies or new galactic power of a factions will rise and conquer or maybe adding cosmic horror to give us sense of dread and unease (like its able to infect player ships or NPCs to add their own), after beat the Guardian

3. Alien artifacts (upgrades) not related to Xsotan, they're more of unique and specialized upgrades than it is for the quest's item and maybe alien turrets

4. New materials emerged from outside similar to No.2 and some ships will use some of them

5. End game quests and bosses

5 answers to this suggestion

2. Events....

5. End game quests and bosses

Have you heard about the most recent update? It releases tomorrow (26th of February), but you can play it by playing on the beta branch. The instructions and the full description of the update are in this link. I haven’t played in it, and it may have pleasant surprises for you if you haven’t, either. https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,6253.0.html

“New Endgame Content

We feel that after killing the Wormhole Guardian there should be more to do with your time. With this update we introduce new Xsotan ships, a new server wide post-guardian event and three new bosses. In order to not spoil you too much we'd just say: Go and finish Avorion, and then see what happens.”

Has anyone beaten the guardian yet and seen what the new Xsotan ships are?  I haven't been able to find that info anywhere.

I haven’t, yet, because I’m waiting to play with them in version 1.0. But I imagine that would be pretty easy to do. Either enjoy a normal single-player game, or instantly build a capable ship in creative mode, use this command to get weapons, XSTN systems, and legendary systems, then take leaps to the center.

/run Entity():addScript("lib/entitydbg.lua")

You’ll see a new puzzle-piece icon at the top-right. It has the tendency to disappear, though.

/run Entity():addScript("lib/entitydbg.lua")

You’ll see a new puzzle-piece icon at the top-right. It has the tendency to disappear, though.

I use a mod called Debug Menu for that.  It actually uses the same screen as the entitydbg and keeps it there permanently.  And appears to work with any version because of that.