[REQ] Engine Effect

Aidenholmes9

So is there a way to remove the engine "glow" when you look at your ship from the front? Also is possible to make the engine "Exit effect" only work if the block itself is expoced and not when blocked?

The request would be: remove engine effects...

Sorry for my bad english.

If A block of 0.5 thickness or greater covers the engine it should prevent the engine effect from coming through. Also you can turn off glow in game settings by un-checking Bloom.

What is your Native Language, If my Explanation dose not translate well I may have better luck doing it myself.

My Native Language is Spanish, i have the engine covered with 0.5 blocks and i can see the glow from the front... Bloom is unchecked also i can still see the exausth of the engine when i  boost even if it is covered... i have attached some images one with glow other accelerating so the front glow cannot be seen and other two that show how the engine exausht still can be seen even with the block covered. All is covered on hull...

If A block of 0.5 thickness or greater covers the engine it should prevent the engine effect from coming through.

No block can “prevent” the effect from coming through.  Best you can do is bury the engine deep enough that the effect dissipates by the time it reaches the end of your ship.

This is obviously harder to impossible with smaller ships.

I’m not sure if the effects themselves are moddable.

• 2 weeks later...