Hull Repair turrets are still useless. Bugged since 2017

DoorsMonster

I thought the repair turrets only "repaired" shield?  I don't remember them saying that they repaired hull last I checked (barely use them anyways).

Yeah, some do shield, some do hull, some are supposed to do both.  All random chance which you get.

Good to know!  That makes them slightly more appealing now :) (if they work)

I've tried some thing switch them, like a repair station or a support/repair ship but none of it worked like I wished they should, because they work with attack commands, there is no repair or help command

And when im fight commanding attack to me support ships it Flys away to repair the enemies..

All that I could figure out is the repair Fighters, if you put them on defend they will repair yourself very well

And you can command them to attack an ally and they will repair him

• Boxelware Team

So guys, I went and tried to reproduce your problems with the repair turrets and I wasn't able to do it. Only issue I found is the combination repair turrets (hull and shield - they were only able to heal one of the two) and those will be fixed with one of the next patches.

Could you go into a game (use a new turret  and a current game version) and record a short video on it? 

So guys, I went and tried to reproduce your problems with the repair turrets and I wasn't able to do it. Only issue I found is the combination repair turrets (hull and shield - they were only able to heal one of the two) and those will be fixed with one of the next patches.

Could you go into a game (use a new turret  and a current game version) and record a short video on it?

You're right. Pure hull repair turrets do work in the current version. I'll test repair fighters as soon as I find a fighter factory.

• 1 year later...