Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Reconstruction of fleet ships

Krutax

Hello folks,

I´ve lost two of my ships that were mining peacefully in a remote sector when they were attacked by pirates und got destroyed. Luckily, I´ve bought some reconstruction tokens!

So I flew to an repair station and wanted to start the process, but there is no option to reconstruct them. I have both tokens in my inventory but I don´t know how to use them. Does anybody know how I can get my ships back?

After I destroyed my ship that had a token, the game highlighted a repair dock and gave a tip on reconstruction. I selected the repair dock and clicked on the ‘Reconstruct a ship’ tab and was given the option to reconstruct my ship.

I’ve read that defeated alliance ships need a player *in an alliance ship* to reconstruct.

I haven’t done this before and this is all the information I know. Hope you can reconstruct them.

I´ve encoutered the whole procedure of a reconstruction due to an unfortunate accident in an asteroid field.... ;D But I see no option to reconstruct a ship of my fleet. It was defintely not an alliance ship because I didn´t know what that was and didn´t tick the box while creating these ships. One of these ship had nice systems permanently installed that I could find in the wreck. Therefore I was hoping to get them back at the repair station...

When you’re interacting with the repair station, you’ll want to choose the repair option.  In the new window that opens, you should see 3 tabs at the top. I believe it’s the 3rd one that allows reconstruction.

Yes, I know. I´ve seen these options but I can´t pick any of my ships in this dialog field...

When you’re interacting with the repair station, you’ll want to choose the repair option.  In the new window that opens, you should see 3 tabs at the top. I believe it’s the 3rd one that allows reconstruction.

Yes, I know. I´ve seen these options but I can´t pick any of my ships in this dialog field...

Are you sure you bought the tokens before their destruction?