Stolen Cargo

ThePhariser

I have a question about this feature. I have tried being a smuggler. Destroyed some ships, stolen around 200 diamonds( worth a lot at begining). The problem is I  can't find anywhere to sell them? I think I have explored around 20 or so systems and don't seem to find that one trader that accepts diamonds. Should I just dump the cargo?

Any tips or info where I can find a such trader.

Not speaking of the fact that I am getting harrased by some nations cause of the stolen goods :D

Thanks

There are smuggling stations in some hidden sectors, you have to use those. To find them just have to keep exploring some more. It might be the case that you have to move closer to the center or to the edges of the galaxy.

To find hidden sectors you have to equip a system upgrade with the 'Deep Scan Range' property. It should be a scanner upgrade.

Now that I've read my sentence again it does not really sound how I intended it to sound...

Just meant that there is more information in some of the first replies here :D

But it's always good to check if someone has asked your question before, because it's very likely someone has :) Try to tame the search function, it's your friend :P

Welcome to the forums :)

So I have encountered this issue where when I try to sell stolen things at the smuggler's outpost, if I try to put in the amount i'd like to sell, it just resets back to 0. I tried this with Rockets, and Magnets.

Perhaps it was just me, and the specific station wasn't buying those?