Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Free Space Shipyard

Bronymunk

Hi everyone!

After a long break, I decided to return to the game and just finished my first ship.

Allow me to introduce...

Free Planets Alliance Ship - Shinso

Corvette class

The Design is based on the ships of the Free Planets Alliance from anime "Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These".

This is the first test ship, so please do not judge strictly for possible errors and inaccuracies.

In the near future I want to build some more such ships. They should all be larger and more detailed. Wish me good luck.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1947871317

006.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Well, I thought it would be nice for the first ship. Of course, I will continue to select the color. And on the next ships I think to use something else. In addition, I tried to choose the color most suitable for the Hyperion ship. It was he who I took as the source.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the 1st and 2nd episode of 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Encounter', and those ships are totally more of a green color. XD

Also you should try to use the twisted corner pieces on those engine bays on the lower sides of the ship instead of just the normal corners. They can be tricky to work with at first, but once you figure it out, you can make some ships with some really cool angles. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone again!  :)

Just finished another ship. Allow me to introduce...

Free Planets Alliance Ship - Ajax

Corvette class

This ship is also based on the design of ships from the anime "Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These".

I ask you to look the ship and leave your comments. Criticism is welcome.  :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1969730579

20200115172213-1.jpg

20200115172324-1.jpg

20200115172402-1.jpg

20200115172414-1.jpg

Yes, that color looks a lot more like the color most of the ships are colored in. Also it looks like you used the twisted corners on the engine bays on the side of this one. Looks much better. You should update the other one.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the design of the Imperial ships is better. My warship designs are more smooth and rounded like the Imperial ships than the very box like shapes of the Free Planets Alliance Ships. My work ships are more box like but many of them still have some rounded parts. I still have a lot of work needed on my Destroyer, but I think I might start posting some of my designs once I get that ship finished.

• 2 weeks later...