Rep changes when killing Headhunters

FuryoftheStars

I noted this while playing Beta 26.0.  I haven't had an opportunity to retry this on 26.1 and didn't note anything in the change log that makes me think this may be different.

Started a new creative galaxy, got involved in a faction fight (couldn't stand by and watch a faction with Titanium ships get slaughtered by a faction with Naonite ships  :P ), and ended up with my first non-pirate faction hostile to me (and at war).  Later, headhunters started spawning and attacking me.  Assumption is that it was this hostile faction that was paying their tabs (seems they were still the only non-pirate faction I was hostile with).

Any time this happened (and I destroyed them) in a sector owned by the hostile faction (that presumably hired them), it caused a rep gain with said hostile faction.

I think it'd be better, if anything, that this still resulted in a rep loss with said hostile faction (as they are watching an effort fail).

To go along with this, I've noticed just about all factions give a rep gain when you destroy headhunters?  This should probably be changed to result in no change in rep as the headhunters are after you, not the faction of that sector (exceptions should be as mentioned above when the faction of that sector is the one that put the bounty on you (loss), or the faction of the sector has a thing against headhunters (in which case they would never hire them)(gain)).