Stellar, planetary and asteroid activity

freelikegnu

Suggestion

2 answers to this suggestion

I facepalm on my driving skills when I crash into asteroid and then that asteroid is moving through sector, lazy to stop.

It would be a disaster to encounter randomly spawned asteroids that ARE moving at you. That would be quite serious reason to use Force turrets on daily basis, lol

I like this idea, but it should be considered whether it would prove to much an annoyance or not, since it would knock stations all over the place and damage them...

So it's a good idea, but how could it be made so that it's not ruining the sector outline or wrecking stations left and right?

Maybe there could be sectors with lots of moving asteroids or an event or mission where you're to destroy the asteroid, saving a station or something in that regard...? Perhaps something like an asteroid belt from a planet?

For the other two, stellar nova and wheather conditions, i dont really understand how you would envision the influence on the gameplay. Could you give a vision on how this could be implemented?

I really like the idea of more "natural" stuff in the game and hope something like it is going to be implemented in the game one day