Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Online Users' Unusual Activities

SneakyTacts

Does anyone else find the current activities of guest users and members interesting to look at but also very odd or unusual? If you don't know what I'm talking about, first go to the main forum page in order to click on one of the lowest buttons in the page about how many guests and users are online. Then, notice that there are (probably) ONE THIRD of the users viewing other users' profiles. The vast majority of the profiles aren't even active, lol. Some have zero posts--how do they find such users? haha

I didn't even know that there was a 'print' option at the top right of each topic page. I thought it would help me print on paper, but it actually made the text and formatting very plain to be digitally copied and read easily--or whatever else. Another question: does anyone use this feature of the forums?

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to comment, again, on how there are a surprisingly large number of guests that check user profiles for no obvious reason, haha. 55 members online and it looks as though 20 of them are viewing profiles I would never have guessed would be viewed. I wonder why?

Just found a Post in General discussion that was a shameless copy of one of my Own posts.... just with a spooky Link in there...

Probably many of the users you saw are bots indeed...

Oh! I understand what you meant, now. I'll go to that post and edit my response, lol. That's very strange. What purpose does someone's bot serve in www.avorion.net ? Or a human that copies, what's their purpose? lol

The post in question, to the observers of this thread: https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,5736.0.html