Out of sector activity stops

Mango Benuse

I have read some posts on this and the update talking about how many active sectors will remain after leaving them.

I have also read that the developer has tested this and did not find it to stop.

I just wanted to state that this is real.  It happens in both mining activities and station activities.

In my current game I have one station and 4 ships.  I can set all the ships (except the one I am in) to mine in a single system.  This should be well within the limit and have the points needed to stay active.  However within 5 minutes of me leaving the sector all activity stops.  The station does not sell goods and the miners do not mine.

It is not an out of resource or targeting issue for the sector they are in.  The moment I warp back into the system the miners go right back to work and cargo ships visit the station and money comes in.  This is without me providing new instructions or doing anything other than warping back into the system.  Then I leave and within 5 minutes the values stop rising again.

I think this can be an awesome game but this really kills the whole station and working fleets concept.

Mango.

For me I can start a ship mining while in the same sector, it will happily mine as long as I stay in sector. When I  switch sectors it finishes its roid and then goes to sleep. Remote orders do nothing. When I switch back it sometimes restarts mining, sometimes just sits there.  This is on the 0.21.4 production version.  Love the game :)