Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[0.20.5] Crew menu & transfer crew - textfield issues

Hammelpilaw

In the crew tab of the ship menu there are text boxes for adding/removing multiple crew members. These fields reset every few seconds to 1, its almost impossible to type anything there.

The crew tab in the Transfer crew/goods menu when interacting with another ship also has text fields, to tranfer multiple crew members. These fields loses focus every few seconds, wich means the cursor disappears and you cant type anymore. To continue typing you have to focus the field again by lmb click.

• Boxelware Team

Did you have fluctuations in the crew? With every change it would update, and that would cause a focus change. But other than that I can't think of a reason, why it would do what you describe.

Did you have fluctuations in the crew? With every change it would update, and that would cause a focus change. But other than that I can't think of a reason, why it would do what you describe.

What do you mean with fluctuations in the crew? However, yes it looks like it resets/loses focus in update steps. Easy to reproduce, it always happens, not just in special situations. In case you cant reproduce please let me know.

Edit: Wait... may it just happen when a crew member is leveling up? Did not test this this yet, just a thought... While Im having huge ships crew members often level up. Will do further tests tomorrow and let you know.

Edit: Wait... may it just happen when a crew member is leveling up? Did not test this this yet, just a thought... While Im having huge ships crew members often level up. Will do further tests tomorrow and let you know.

Damn hahaha you must be right! I have the same problem and it is so annoying! Maybe updating the number of crew should not reset the string.