Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Cannot get transporter blocks/modules to function

icycooladdict

I have tried without resolution to get the new transporter system working. Each attempt posted "You must be docked to the station to trade." Same with transferring. All transporter blocks are 9x9x9. I have tried the following variations:

-Player ship (occupied) with 3.5km module  and Xanion transporter block at 1km distance from trader station requesting to buy good.

-Player ship (occupied) with 3.5km module  and Avorion transporter block at 1km distance from trader station requesting to buy good.

-Player ship (occupied) with 3.5km module  and Xanion & Avorion transporter block at 1km distance from trader station requesting to buy good.

-Player ship (occupied) with 3.5km module  and Xanion & Avorion transporter block at 1km distance from player owned scrap yard station requesting to buy good.

-Player ship (occupied) with 3.5km module  and Xanion & Avorion transporter block at 1km distance from player owned scrap yard station  with transporter block and 3.5km module added requesting to buy good.

-Switched previous to occupy scrap yard instead of ship.

-Varied distance with first, third, and fifth point.

None of these could get the ship to dock greater than 0m.  I can provide additional info if necessary.

CPU: Intel i7-8650U

GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620

• 3 weeks later...