Please do something against friendly fire reputation drops.

Salminar

Suggestion

Hi,

I know we should loose some reputation for friendly firing a ship or station in allied systems but this is just absolutely ridiculous at this point.

I was in a system that get under attack, the defender were unable to killed the attackers, they were simply completely destroyed again and again and so i went into fight cause i wanted to keep this sector healthy and friendly.  What a mistake.

On my ship i have 2 point defenses set as defensive 2 plasma guns on the rear and 2 rails on the side to corver from attacks where i'm alreay busy shoting with the main battery and heel i don't know what was the worst.

Railguns and plasma shooting on fighter they will never hit and making tons of friendly fire of the point defense that keep spaming on anything but torpedoes and fighters. I turned of the plasma and rails when i saw they made me loose 40K reputation in only a few seconds, keeping their shot on target even if they were out of reach or with many friendly ships in their target line, but the point defense get me another 80K loss as it fire really fast bullets that do 1-3 damages and barrely hurt anything, but still makes you loose a shit load of reputation. And for this one if you desactivate it then you are target of torpedo spam from enemies.

So i killed the enemies and how geeeez i earn 500 rep for each kill. Are you serious? So for helping a sector that was going to loose it's shipyard from an attack i dropped from green to red while i didn't even killed a single ally ship from my friendly turrets shots.

I would had, the accuracy of turrets is really a joke. I use railguns cause you don't have to make lead from the target you want to hit (Or really a little) and so i was sitting in a system looking at how my automatic railguns would handle a bunch of xotan scouts. They never hit them as long as they move, that's just ridiculous, the turret constantly aim behind the ship while it's supposed to shot ahead ... So yeah of course it will be a ton of friendly fire as they don't even try to hit their target.

To me it really makes the game impossible to play and the worst part is each time you go in a system to resupply you have an attack happen in the 2 minutes you get inside, so you will have this issues show no matter what you do.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet