Trading Module Does Not Function after jumping

Glockshna

Just as the title says, if you install the trading module it works fine until you jump to another sector. After that the tables do not populate any data. Tested with three different trading module systems of different rarities.  It works great for intra system trades but if you want to take advantage of the price history over X number of systems, you can't due to this bug.

Removing, and re-installing the system from your ship fixes the issue until you jump again.

Hi koonschi,

This issue has been fixed with the latest patch, ...

are you talking about 0.20.0, or did you release any hotfixes since the release of 0.20.0?

I've got to admit: I stopped playing after 0.20.0 was released to the beta-branch, because it introduced many bugs.

As of this morning, current beta branch version is 0.20.1 - they just put out a patch that fixed some of the identified bugs.  Mostly AI fixes, but as Koonschi has said...'This issue has been fixed..." so I would take that to mean they stepped on this particular bug in this patch.

This issue has been fixed with the latest patch, what version are you playing on?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I encountered this bug on 20.0. The game has updated to 20.1 this morning and it's working in single player now. I'm waiting for the multiplayer server I play on to update and I'll bump the post only if it's not working there. I imagine it's probably fixed.

Keep up the good work, you guys rock!