Create public bugtracker?

Rinart73

Suggestion

Public bugtracker would help both sides. You (devs) will know which bugs are not fixed and will also get an abilty to categorize them and we, players, will know which bugs were already reported and being worked on.

Because some (even small but annoying) bugs were reported a long time ago and still aren't fixed.

2 answers to this suggestion

I have talked with Koonschi about this and they have their internal tracking system, they are just too scared to make it public due to the negativity it can bring.

But in my opinion it would be a giant step towards better community involvement, and general restoration of faith in the developers because it has never really been good for those who have been here for a while.  We all should understand with common sense that this is an early access game and not everything might make it to the final game.

On the other side,  his answer might have been an excuse because a public bug tracker would also show how much effort they actually put into the game, especially regarding ignoring and adressing the big issues of the game. In that case we will never see it.

The reason I think that is because more involvement and two-way communication has been promised since it became a problem, and instead of cutting the head of the snake they let it bury itself in the shadows.

due to the negativity it can bring

I'm soo negative! Those devs are actually working to fix bugs and improve the game  ;D

show how much effort they actually put into the game, especially regarding ignoring and adressing the big issues of the game

Yeah, you're right. If serious, I think that previous years brought more quality updates, but maybe it's just my perspective.

Anyway thanks for the explanation.