Issue about the Guardian.

psycho66

Suggestion

Hi all ! I'm Tommy.

So I had an idea that might be fun after we defeat the guardian, why not have a wormhole open after ~1 minute after the guardian is destroyed, ~1 minute afterwards we have a large Avorion asteroid (80k+ resource) spawn in the sector, followed by getting a message that the scanners are showing bizzare readings unlike anything we've seen so far coming from the Wormhole, ~1 minute later we receive another message saying that something is messing up the readings from the wormhole, ~1 minute later we receive a message saying that something big is breaching the Wormhole, 30 seconds later we have a massive ship ~ 25% stronger/larger than the guardian spawn, firing all sorts of weapons and several torpedoes at the same time at the player, when it reaches 50% hull it retreats, the players receive a message saying it escaped back through the wormhole.  New events can now happen, large fleets of unknown but clearly not xsotan ships are invading systems within the barrier, composed of mostly smaller scout ships (about dreadnought size with ~100k+ firepower each + torpedoes) with some massive ships (50% to 2x bigger than battleships with massive firepower ~1 million or more) showing up sometimes with the fleets.  The fleets do not leave the barrier but otherwise attack everything within, the player must go through the Wormhole to attempt to stop these atttacks, where we arrive at a new galaxy (somewhere around the outer edge as with a new galaxy), with Avorion and Ogonite being very abundant.  Once there, we find massive fleets and ships warring with each other, having several factions invading systems at the same time but all hostile to each other and the player, with no relationships being gained for helping sides.  Basically a new Hard mode begins once we enter the new galaxy, we can always return through the Wormhole to safer space.  Once we establish a front in the new galaxy, friendly factions can start to filter in, having the same size ships they have in the normal galaxy but having more of them and calling for reinforcements quickly when the new enemy attacks them สมัครufabet

We can have a new story line in this galaxy and perhaps new weapons and larger turrets still.  Just an idea of something I'd like to keep the game going after beating the Guardian instead of going around with a monster ship/fleet doing whatever I please.

1 answer to this suggestion

I really like the idea, and it could be added to the current storyline if you change the lore of the xsotan a bit: the wormhole guardian was the last of the megaships of the xsotan, wich where being massacred in their own galaxy by the other group, and so they fled through the wormhole to ours and left behind the wormhole guardian. The xsotan ships coming through the wormholes can easily come from the asteroidfields they are decouring instead of a different galaxy. By destroying sad whg, the other group could finally get through the gate and start conquering the galaxy we are in. It's even possible to make them the cause of the rifts, and in the new galaxy, we could find the new race wrecking the stations and ships, now already wreckages, from the sectors that got devoured by the rift, with possibly in hidden mass sectors survivors, like the resistance. The new group could be the same as the xsotan, not communicatable and interractable, but they would have stations.