We're back from Gamescom!

cepheni

• Boxelware Team

Hi everyone,

We're back from Gamescom and the dust has finally settled! It was tons of fun :D Thank you to everyone who stopped by, it was absolutely amazing to meet so many fans!

Now that we're back we already started working hard. After a few more bug fixes (thanks to all of you who keep reporting those buggers) we'll transfer the current beta branch to the default branch! This means better end-game enemy scaling, turret building and a lot of other improvements will be playable for everyone soon :)

The next update for the beta branch is already in work as well: We're reworking System Upgrades somewhat. You'll be able to optionally permanently install upgrades to ships and receive nice bonuses for that! In addition to that, the Xsotan upgrades will get some more love as well. We're specializing them some more depending on which boss dropped them. Sneak Peak:

tTE6wqF.jpg

Have a nice day!

Cepheni

Yaaay  :D!

It also seems the frisky crew bug is being worked on, and the ships stuck on wreckage one: currently testing and the scavenger isn't stuck yet :).

Edit: Ah, he got stuck ::). But he gets stuck less frequently though.

I wish I could have been there, And I look forward to the beta becoming stable. But my gosh, I have to learn some more mechanics, This just ain't fair.

Mechanics? What do you mean?

Anyways, guys, im looking forwards to this on defaultbranch! Nice work! One question though, i havent got to test this out yet, but do the xsotan remember the ship's strenght of the player or the entire force of the player in that sector? Otherwise you just grab a fleet and still eradicate xsotans.