Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

New mining/salvage turrets

plablo

Suggestion

How about a new type that can shot multiple targets at the same time but with lower damage because their power are diverted through multiple lenses

Like the round turret templates but with lenses that can shot 180º without rotating

2 answers to this suggestion

I quite like the idea, its certainly something that would add something new to the game, although there is a problem: most asteroids aren't within 1,5 km distance between each other. So for built turrets it may work, but found ones would probably be less usefull... maybe it would be something nice for pd though? So one can focus on multiple fighters and actually do something instead of just picking away one by one those dodges... anyways, i like the idea, whatever use it might get

I quite like the idea, its certainly something that would add something new to the game, although there is a problem: most asteroids aren't within 1,5 km distance between each other. So for built turrets it may work, but found ones would probably be less usefull... maybe it would be something nice for pd though? So one can focus on multiple fighters and actually do something instead of just picking away one by one those dodges... anyways, i like the idea, whatever use it might get

if there isnt any asteroid close  they will target the asteroid pieces instead focusing in just one piece

but there is the negative side,  the less power because this turret will be fully AI controlled without requiring crew(not sure)

maybe for anti fighters, they still need to be really low power otherwise what if someone got lucky and get a bunch OP ones

they would dominate anyone without turning