Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Other Games you are Currently Playing?

Vackin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Games i play at the moment... ok, lets see:

- just recently finished the DARKSIDERS Games... Hack 'n Slash ala DEVIL MAY CRY, definetly would recomment, good story!

- SPACE ENGINEERS (great Block-Building Simulator, not so good gameplaywise sadly... still fun if you enjoyed LEGO and can overlook some buggyness)

- ORCS MUST DIE UNCHAINED (Tower-Defense with TPS-Elements, loved the frist one despite being singleplayer, the Online Version is fun aswell, but kinda short-living, not much to do there after beating the maps...)

- GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX - FIRST ASSAULT ONLINE (Free Online-FPS with some interesting Abilitys)

- MECHWARRIOR ONLINE (Tactical Shooter at its finest, played for years, not so much lately, very Teamplay-Dependant Game)

- ATTACK ON TITAN TRIBUTE GAME (Fanmade Project which got abbadoned, but still is fun to play if you have options to deal with all the cheaters... i love it for being dependant on your ability to play it, not some numbers on a stats screen)

- MOUNT&BLADE: WARBAND (was called "GRAND THEFT HORSE by my little brother, very fitting...)

- if you enjoy the Horror Genre i definetly recomment playing F.E.A.R., but just the first part, later games become more shooter than horror...

- some Logic-Puzzle-Games like SPACECHEM, INFINIFACTORY, LOGICBOTS or HUMAN RESSOURCE MACHINE when everything else becomes too stressful

SimCity 4 (the old one, where I also make custom content for it)

Hell yeah, i have this one still on my Drive aswell... good old times...

guess thats all for now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe i would love this game if there were submarines :-D

Yes its sad that there are no submarines in World of Warships. But i understand Wargaming that they could not realy balance that... The game makes fun finaly, even without submarines ^^ Give it a try, till tier 5 or 6 you need no money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey, right now, I'm playing the Wither 3(including all DLC) and New World MMO. Both I got on steam with deluxe versions for a good price. If you ask me, Witcher 3 is one of the best games ever made. Unfrotunelly, I bought this game not a long time ago because I didn't have any free money because I needed to pay a student loan. Hopefully, My friend told me that I could sell my skins from CS:GO for real money on https://skincashier.com/. I sold a lot of my skins from my CS:GO account and could buy the games I mentioned above with this site.

Edited by medsark