Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Coax muzzle location bug

J4H3AD

Not sure if anyone else is having this bug, but there seems to be an issue with muzzle locations on coaxial weapons.

I've designed a custom coaxial turret, and every time I exit the build menu and re enter it, the 'ghost' outline of the weapon is set 90 degrees up from the direction I placed it. (Being a coaxial weapon, I mount them to the bow of the ship, and the design sticking out the dorsal side, through some blocks)

When I place a weapon on the design it updates and faces correctly, but when I go to fire the weapon, the projectiles/beams come from again 90 degrees from the turret, although it seems to be based on the direction the "Facing" block on the green outline when placing the weapon. No updating the turret design, exiting build mode, or exiting the galaxy seems to be fixing the issue.

Any thoughts? Anyone else have these issues?

Yup, it happens and I think it's a bug, sometimes the ghost turret design faces the wrong way, I think it tries to follow/face the camera or something.

Hopefully that gets fixed because it sucks when you fly your ship with a turret looking 90º upwards :P