Any way to obtain an CO-AXLE WEAPON?

I have only ever looted them from killing the end boss

They also suck :( because they shoot only straight forward.

So unless you wana run around with your camera  directly behind your entire ship so you can't see any thing don't bother messing with them lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I have only ever looted them from killing the end boss

They also suck :( because they shoot only straight forward.

So unless you wana run around with your camera  directly behind your entire ship so you can't see any thing don't bother messing with them lol

Actually have been wondering if there will ever be a way to reposition the camera towards the front or back of the ship - currently we have vertical and horizontal adjustment only, so far as I  know.

We really need a big Turret Factory upgrade with seeds and customizable size. I'm sick of only seeing/making one-slot weapons in the Titanium Belt, it makes for ridiculous Sortartes ("And that's the main gun... which is just as big at the point defense. Great >:(.". And when I'm going to the Trinium Reaches I'll start really needing coax.

We really need a big Turret Factory upgrade with seeds and customizable size. I'm sick of only seeing/making one-slot weapons in the Titanium Belt, it makes for ridiculous Sortartes ("And that's the main gun... which is just as big at the point defense. Great >:(.". And when I'm going to the Trinium Reaches I'll start really needing coax.

You're in for a treat when the beta build goes live...

You're in for a treat when the beta build goes live...

Do you want a spinal railgun? Cause you can have a spinal railgun. Or a gigantic laser of doooooooom. :D