Creative mode turrets

Rashuga

Suggestion

I opened the game and tried to add custom turrets to ship in creative mode.

* if you can do this, i couldnt find out how

* If you cant do this, im sure this has been asked before and is probably a big request already.

I

4 answers to this suggestion

What do you mean exactly?

If you are trying to create a custom styled turret, you have to be on the Beta branch in steam.

Thats not what i mean.

You start the game with a couple chain gun turrets and a couple mining turrets. Doesnt matter that you can create custom cosmetics for them. im talking about the actual turrets.

As far as I know even if you are in creative mode you have to actually loot the turrets or buy them, you cant just make one with creative mode powers.

What do you mean exactly?

If you are trying to create a custom styled turret, you have to be on the Beta branch in steam.

Thats not what i mean.

You start the game with a couple chain gun turrets and a couple mining turrets. Doesnt matter that you can create custom cosmetics for them. im talking about the actual turrets.

As far as I know even if you are in creative mode you have to actually loot the turrets or buy them, you cant just make one with creative mode powers.

Yes in creative mode you can't create turrets afaik without having to find the mats first. You can use the admin/debug menu to give yourself a bunch of (random) turrets.