Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Rusty's Galaxy, Artifact Stats Range and How to Grind them

Gontarekt

Exodus Artifcact ( XSTN-K I ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Jump Range ~ +8.5 / 13.5

Recharge Energy ~ -12.5% / 21.5%

Research Laboratory ( XSTN-K II ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Radar Range ~ +5 / 8

Deep Scan Range ~ +5 / 8

Scanner Range ~ +130% / 150%

Pirate Captain Swoks ( XSTN-K III ) - All Turrets ~ +7

Travelling Equipment Salesmen ( XSTN-K IV ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Cargo Hold ~ +40% / 50%

Artifact Delivery Quest ( XSTN-K V ) - All Turret ~ +6 / 8

Shield Durability ~ +70% / 90%

The AI ( XSTN-K VI ) - All Turrets ~ +8 / 11

Shield Recharge ~ -40% / 50%

MAD Science Mobile Energy Lab ( XSTN-K VII ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Generated Energy ~ +71%

Recharge Rate ~ +41%

Bottan The Smuggler ( XSTN-K VIII ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Hyperspace Cooldown ~ -40%

Velocity ~ +21%

Grinding

Exodus Artifact - Find the Exodus End Beacon, and Find a random beacon of your choice to start the mission. Build an Alliance ship at the end beacon and the normal beacon for Future Switching Sector. Start the mission then start the Dialogue with the Wreckage at the end beacon, When you get the full range of dialogue ask how to defeat the Xsotan then they give you the artifact, Then put the Artifact in your alliance vault and start the mission again, Teleport back Then rinse and Repeat.

Research Laboratory - No good way to grind this except defeating bosses or finding sectors to get system upgrades ( I recommend Fighting the AI and Boss Swoks little Armada To Start getting some goods )

Pirate Captain Boss Swoks - Since There's a cooldown to this Boss and No Good Stats to the Artifact whatsoever there's practically no point trying to or even grinding this boss. Go to a distance from the core between 380 to 430 and just jump in a straight light into empty sectors as many times as it requires to spawn him ( 1/20th of a chance to spawn in a empty sector ).

Travelling Equipment Merchant - One of the most horrible Artifacts to get is the Travelling Equipment Merchant's, All I can say for you is to Stay in the sector long enough untill he spawns.

Artifact Delivery Quest - In my opinion the most Easiest to farm, Simpley start the mission and go to the beacon your pointed towards. Finish the Four off then do it again, you can have the artifact in your inventory ( The mission even requires that you have an artifact in your inventory ) A better way to do this is with friends, if they all start the mission and go to the same beacon as you, depending on how much people got the mission everyone will get double the amount of artifacts, if 2 people got the mission that is 4 Artifacts if 3 , 9 Artifacts.

The AI - 30Minute Cooldown but one of the Highest Turret Stat Range so still can be worth it. Between a distance of 280 and 340 to the core it can spawn with a 5% chance each Empty sector jump. It is almost guaranteed to spawn after 8 jumps in a row in Empty Sectors.

MAD Science Mobile Energy Lab - A Decent Power Upgrade that also Adds Turret Slots. Worth grinding but can be difficult to find the Satellites, 4 Satellites in a row and it will spawn. There was a glitch where if you left the game after you destroyed the Satellite and joined again it will reappear but it didn't work for me, perhaps I've gotten it wrong so worth trying yourself.

Bottan The Smuggler - One of my favourite Artifacts to get since it takes away your hyperspace cooldown by 40%! And even adds velocity and turret slots. To grind start the mission and do everything else untill you first get the Hyperspace Overloader. Then start it again with the upgrade Equipped and then Interact and Select " Destroy Hyperdrive " Then Simpley Destroy his ship, then Start the mission again, Destroy the hyperdrive and keep doing that again untill you have enough Artifacts for your desire.

Artifact Delivery Quest ( XSTN-K V ) - All Turret ~ +6 / 8

Shield Durability ~ +70% / 90%

The AI ( XSTN-K VI ) - All Turrets ~ +8 / 11

Shield Recharge ~ -40% / 50%

Wow those two are way OP... why do they have good shield stats and high turrets? Like you said, the Delivery Quest is super simple to farm so why does it have the best stats out there??

Well The Modpack is a bit too OP In itself, Regenerative Asteroids... Offline protection. Lots of benefits. TBH The Brotherhood Quest Isn't the Best One Infact I Usually have more of the Exodus Artifacts For that Lovely Jump Range. But yes I didn't think the Modpack took the grind into Consideration.

Infact as far as I'm concerned the game only wants you to have one of each artifact.

Last time i played, there was even this weird thing that you got one of the ai artifacts for every player in the sector, so if there were 4 players everyone got 4 artifacts, and on your own you only got 1, so it was just: get as many people in your group, all switch to sector and voila, lots and lots of artifacts.

• 3 weeks later...

Travelling Equipment Salesmen ( XSTN-K IV ) - All Turrets ~ +5

Travelling Equipment Merchant - One of the most horrible Artifacts to get is the Travelling Equipment Merchant's, All I can say for you is to Stay in the sector long enough untill he spawns.

Oddly enough that's the only one I have yet acquired.

But then I often warp into a hidden mass sector, kill some pirates, and end up in a nearly unending salvaging -> fighting -> salvaging loop, so I'm there awhile.

Ran into a traveling equipment merchant and picked it up.