[Mod Info] Which Mods Are Supported This Patch? [0.19] [BETA 0.20.3]

Shrooblord

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your work, Hammel. A Wiki is an easier way to maintain this list, indeed!

For everyone who has any information about mod compatibility, please edit the Wiki directly. You can still PM me and/or leave a message here to notify me of changes, if you want to have all bases covered. But I'll also be checking the Wiki periodically, myself. (Here, I made a note on my calendar already!)

That said, I will keep this list updated, still. You'll still be able to see a summary of all the information on the Wiki, here. If at any time there is an information disparity, i.e. the information on the Wiki and here are in conflict, assume the Wiki is correct. It's nice to have a centralised location in the same place as the Mods forum itself, where this information is available.

OLDER VERSIONS ARCHIVE: [0.16-0.17] [bB 0.18]

What is this? An archive for older versions of the game, for which the information may not be completely relevant anymore for most people. But it's here, for your convenience, in case you do need that information!

[0.17.1] STABLE MODS

These mods were stable on an older patch of the base game. It's possible they aren't compatible anymore.

[0.16.x] STABLE MODS

These mods were stable on an older patch of the base game. It's possible they aren't compatible anymore.

[bB 0.18.x] STABLE MODS

These mods were stable on a previous patch of the beta branch. It's possible they aren't compatible anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey all,

With the advent of the Steam Workshop mods paradigm going to take over our little modding scene here on the forums, how interested are you in continued maintenance of a thread like this?

If we all agree it could die in peace now, I could ask a moderator to take it down as a pinned message. Or perhaps you'd like to keep it around, for if you ever want to play older versions of Avorion?

I will update the mod list with your last additions, and then await reply.

With the advent of the Steam Workshop mods paradigm going to take over our little modding scene here on the forums, how interested are you in continued maintenance of a thread like this?

Hi Shrooblord,

First: Thanks for your work you put into this.

With the workshop mods we now have lists and versioning for the mods. But we do not have an overview wich mod is still compatible, and wich mod in workshop may be outdated because steam dont know the Avorion versions, so I think it would be nice to have a list of supported mods.

If you really want to maintain this list alone (watch the amount of mods in workshop, there are sooo many of them  :) ) it would work with this thread. Using the wiki instead could make it easier for you cause other could help too. Im fine with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks, Hammel.

I did enjoy maintaining this list while the modding scene was still relatively small, but if the Workshop starts exploding with mods like I expect -- case-in-point: Stellaris Steam WS --, then it would be unfeasible to maintain a list like this by myself.

I guess we'll have to wait and see where this goes for a little while.