Repairing Ship Removes some Turrets

Rockethrob

Suggestion

Whenever I repair one of my ships on which turrets are mounted on the top and bottom yaw gyros, those turrets are removed - no matter what kind of turret is placed there. I can put them back on, so it's only a mild inconvenience. Has anyone else had this problem?

3 answers to this suggestion

Yep, had the sama issue, i think it is because the block on wich the guns are placed is damaged, but indeed its rather annoying if you have to replace the guns over and over again... just using the repair destroyed tool works for me if i can find all those blocks

Maybe those gyros are intersecting a corner or edge blocks' cube.

Turrets that are on a sloped block's cube are uninstalled when the All Repair button is clicked, which makes most of the Tulipuzo's hardpoints uninstall their turrets on maintenance, annoyingly >:(.

I may remake the craft to make some hardpoints jut out while replacing maybe the center one with a torpedo launcher ::). (Not promising anything though.)

The gyro is at the apex of the vertical axis of the ship and is adjacent to armor wedge blocks on four sides. The exposed side meets the turret. What you say may indeed be the case. It's a minor inconvenience, and this is the only ship on which it seems to happen.