Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Tại sao quà tặng gốm sứ Bát Tràng lại có giá trị đến thế?

Robert196

Suggestion

Hẳn bạn cũng đã nghe nhiều đến cụm từ gốm sứ Bát Tràng rỏi nhỉ. Vậy có bao giờ bạn đặt câu hỏi là tại sao một

làng nghề bình thường như bao làng nghề khác tại Việt Nam mà cái tên Bát Tràng lại nổi tiếng vậy không? Thật vậy Bát Tràng cũng bình thường như bao làng nghề khác nếu nơi đây không có lịch sử kéo dài 7- 800 trăm năm, nếu nơi đây không làm ra được những sản phẩm chất lượng tốt đến mức có nhiều thời điểm gốm Bát Tràng là loại gốm tốt nhất trên thế giớ. Từ triều đại nhà Nguyễn tức cách đây 2-300 năm trước  đã có những vật phẩm với cái tên vẫn còn dùng đến ngày nay là  quà tặng gốm sứ Bát Tràng  tại sao lại có cụm từ quà tặng ở trước vì thời kỳ đó gốm sứ Bát Tràng là một trong những vật phẩm được gửi đi khắp nơi để làm cống, vật phẩm. Lúc bấy giờ chỉ có những người giàu có mới có thể sở hữu những vật dụng làm từ gốm Bát Tràng. Đó là lý do vì sao cho đến hôm nay cái tên gốm sứ Bát Tràng lại quen thuộc với chúng ta như vậy.

qua-tang-gom-su-bat-trang-17-704x400.jpg

Cho đến hôm nay làng gốm Bát Tràng vẫn ngày đêm hoại động theo dòng chảy của thời gian. Có nhiều sự đổi mới so với trước đây nhưng cái cốt lõi quan trọng nhất của Bát Tràng vẫn không thay đổi. Gốm sứ Bát Tràng nổi tiếng và quý hiếm bởi vì mỗi sản phẩm làm ra tại đây  đều mang một đặc điểm riêng không có sản phẩm nào gióng sản phẩm nào tuyệt đối. Tại sao tôi lại dám khẳng định như thế, đơn giản tại Bát Tràng tất cả sản phẩm đều được làm thủ công không qua máy móc. Cho đến ngày hôm nay khi khoa học công nghệ phát triển việc ứng dụng một số máy móc thay thế một số công đoạn để người nghệ nhân đỡ vất vả nhưng chỉ có một công đoạn không bao giờ và không có máy móc nào làm thay đó là tạo hình sản phẩm và tráng men, vẽ trang trí. Cũng nhờ vào đặc điểm này mà những nơi khác không thể làm nhái làm giả được gốm Bát Tràng được.  Ngày nay gốm sứ Bát Tràng được cung cấp rộng rãi nên việc tiếp cận và sử dụng của người dân cũng tăng lên. Dạo một vòng quanh các showroom tại Hồ Chí Minh ta dễ dàng chọn được những món quà tặng  gốm sứ Bát Tràng rất độc đáo để gửi tặng cho người thân. Địa chỉ ấn tượng nhất đối với bản thân tôi với cái tên gốm sứ Hoàng Gia . mới nghe thôi cũng đã cảm thấy có một chút gì đó rất sang trọng phải không. Tôi cung đã chịn mua cho mình một sô món đồ ở địa chỉ này. Cũng là một người yêu đồ gốm nên tôi biết những món đồ ở đây rất chất lượng và chính gốc tại Bát Tràng. Nếu bạn ở khu vực đó và cần một món đồ thì không nên bỏ qua địa chỉ này.

Bài viết liên quan của tôi: http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=44216.0

8 answers to this suggestion

Well, im not high but going to react to this anyway 8)

I like the idea, because it would make your ship look more sci-fi or not at all if you could change the colour, so i really hope it gets in the game!

For the more rounded part... well i think that its not really going to work, because there are no round parts in avorion... and never will be... so i think it would look a bit weird, but maybe it would work if the shieldblocks became a kind of integrity field generators, that a shieldgen covers a certain area and so you need to place more of them around your ship. It would be awesome if they had different hitboxes, but can imaginr thats quite hard...

Love the colour idea though, because at the moment shields kinda ruin your ship if you have lots of detail but a weirdly coloured shield comes in...

I like the idea, because it would make your ship look more sci-fi or not at all if you could change the colour, so i really hope it gets in the game!

Personally I don't see any value in changing the color, or how it can make a ship look different in any way except silly. Shield is a shield and has a specific technology behind it nad is perfectly fine as now.

For the more rounded part... well i think that its not really going to work, because there are no round parts in avorion... and never will be... so i think it would look a bit weird, but maybe it would work if the shieldblocks became a kind of integrity field generators, that a shieldgen covers a certain area and so you need to place more of them around your ship. It would be awesome if they had different hitboxes, but can imaginr thats quite hard...
The way I see the suggestion, author seems to be concerned about the shape of the field, that disregards the slopes and only expressed by enlarged bounding boxes of the ship parts. At least I don't believe he would seriously go as far as to advocate for rounded shield boundaries, when there's no any rounded blocks or elements anywhere else.

I completely agree, and see no reason why it still looks as awful as it is now. I also support the author's idea of the impact "splashes" mapped onto the bounding shape, instead of the entire thing flaring. The effect really should only be that dramatic when the shield is blocking some massive damage momentarily, like from a torpedo or a cannon burst. Hope there will be the time for such stylistic improvements sooner than later.

Oh, some like their shields either [shadow=#00A0A0,left]avorion-original green-blue[/shadow] (is the current shield color a gradient ?), the [shadow=#0000FF,right]classic blue[/shadow], [shadow=#FFFFFF,left]Freelancer white[/shadow], [shadow=#80A0FF,right]Nexus The Jupiter Incident light blue[/shadow], [glow=#000000,2,300]nigh-invisible/stealthy black[/glow], [shadow=#6000FF,right]indigo on pink hologram decorations[/shadow] to draw dazzling vaporwave motifs ::), etc...

With the possibility to make it invisible in Build Mode (the wavy effect is neat but it can mess up pixel precise block/turret placement).

The round shield would be way too tacky in a universe full of blocks, and engine-intensive too, but the idea of shield shape configurability have been suggested, so sphere-like shapes would be cumbersome to make but at least possible :).

...and it would allow for shipyards with external shields.

Personally I don't see any value in changing the color, or how it can make a ship look different in any way except silly. Shield is a shield and has a specific technology behind it nad is perfectly fine as now.

Well, its just prefferance, because it would give (in my opinion) something extra to the ship, but yes, it would be absolutely useless ;D

The way I see the suggestion, author seems to be concerned about the shape of the field, that disregards the slopes and only expressed by enlarged bounding boxes of the ship parts. At least I don't believe he would seriously go as far as to advocate for rounded shield boundaries, when there's no any rounded blocks or elements anywhere else.

I completely agree, and see no reason why it still looks as awful as it is now. I also support the author's idea of the impact "splashes" mapped onto the bounding shape, instead of the entire thing flaring. The effect really should only be that dramatic when the shield is blocking some massive damage momentarily, like from a torpedo or a cannon burst. Hope there will be the time for such stylistic improvements sooner than later.

Well i might have misread it then... i do agree that it would be awesome if the shield is a replica of the outside of your hull, just a tad bigger and a bit different, so it is always the same distance from your ship. Right now, i do agree that it kinda messes upp the looks of some parts like antennas and attempts for a round ship.

Changing shield color is an unnecessary triviality, in my opinion.

However, I, too, have wished for rounded shields. It would actually be computationally more efficient than the current model, I think. Simply take the major axis and two semimajor axes and fit an ovoid to it (R = x^2/a + y^2/b + z^2/c) and scale it until all components are inside the boundary. Or, easier yet, generate spheres around shield generators proportional to the size of the shield generator block.

Changing shield color is an unnecessary triviality, in my opinion.

However, I, too, have wished for rounded shields. It would actually be computationally more efficient than the current model, I think. Simply take the major axis and two semimajor axes and fit an ovoid to it (R = x^2/a + y^2/b + z^2/c) and scale it until all components are inside the boundary. Or, easier yet, generate spheres around shield generators proportional to the size of the shield generator block.

Adding color would be a nice finalizing touch to the game imo, but should be pretty low priority if they chose to do it I would think. 

However, I also agree that the shields should be able to be ovoid-ed around ships.  Adding splash impacts where something hits would also be tremendously amazing visually.  This would for sure make computation of shields and their hitboxes easier using that equation, as well as look cooler imo.  Crossing my fingers that the devs see this... or maybe a modder out there somewhere.

Học tiếng anh có phần mềm Monkey Junior

Học tiếng anh mang ứng dụng Monkey Junior sẽ giải đáp các khó khăn của bạn khi tìm kiếm những phần mềm dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ em. Chương trình được bề ngoài mang hơn 7.500 từ vựng ở 30 chủ đề. các chủ đề mang trong Monkey Junior hơi gần gũi sở hữu cuộc sống thường ngày của bé. sở hữu thể đề cập đến như các chủ đề về trái cây, rau củ quả, nghề nghiệp, thực vật, động vật, kỹ thuật,… Đồng thời, sở hữu hơn 210 quy luật phát âm, trẻ sẽ nhắc tiếng anh chuẩn như người bản xứ bài tập luyện thi movers

Phần mềm dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ em Monkey Junior không chỉ giúp trẻ nhận biết được thế giới quanh đó mà còn giúp bé hình thành kỹ năng nghe kể, phản xạ tiếng anh ngay từ lúc còn vô cùng nhỏ.

Cấp độ từ dễ đến trung bình và nâng cao trong Monkey Junior tiếng anh cho trẻ giúp bạn dễ dàng tìm được mức độ ưa thích mang con mình. Chương trình học tiếng anh sở hữu phần mềm Monkey Junior của Kyna for Kids vô cùng phù hợp mang các bé sở hữu độ tuổi từ 0-6 tuổi. với phần mềm này, bạn với thể cùng bé học toàn bộ nơi mọi khi trên máy tính, điện thoại. Bé sẽ cảm thấy vô cùng hứng thú bởi nội dung học sinh động và thú vị. Hi vọng các thông tin chia sẻ về phần mềm học tiếng anh cho trẻ em trên máy tính của Kyna sẽ giúp bạn mua ra được phương pháp dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ em hiệu quả.