Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Operation Exodus: Helpless; (SPOILERS, complete it first before reading)

NerArth

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After reaching the final destination to which I was led to by the series of beacons, I found the poor descendants that were left stranded near the edge of the galaxy.

I felt very sorry for them, especially for the fact that the ships were simply wreckages and there wasn't even a station built out of the wreckages. In the distance there happened to be a planet that could have been colonised. It was even worse for the fact that you can salvage the wreckages and they don't respond to this act.

It was good to hear the story from the descendants but I was disappointed I could not offer to help, either by building stations for them or donating resources; surely those colony ships they'd come in had at least basic manufacturing systems for when they'd find a suitable place to settle again...

I would like to know what other people who completed the series thought of the story and this final exchange between the player and the descendants.

I thought it quite an interesting little story made up by the devs.  And to think your just a person who suddenly appeared in the galaxy hundreds of years after the event with the Xsotan actually happened. I do think you should be able to donate to them it would be amazing work by the devs if they even added an ability to rebuild their fleet.

Yes, not only should you be able to rebuild their fleet and help them settle down, but they should be a special faction.  So, when you salvage their ships you lose rep with them.  Ultimately, if you help them rebuild, they should assist you in the final battle agaisnt the Wormhole Guardian- getting revenge upon the aliens that exiled them.

Yes, not only should you be able to rebuild their fleet and help them settle down, but they should be a special faction.  So, when you salvage their ships you lose rep with them.  Ultimately, if you help them rebuild, they should assist you in the final battle agaisnt the Wormhole Guardian- getting revenge upon the aliens that exiled them.

I think I would agree with the special faction bit, especially since they would make sense as a unique background lore faction.

Giving assistance against the Guardian would make sense to me too, even if it was only out of honour or good-intent; since others did not treat them so well, there is actually a good reason they might not want to help others with a common problem, but it could work.

I thought it quite an interesting little story made up by the devs.  And to think your just a person who suddenly appeared in the galaxy hundreds of years after the event with the Xsotan actually happened. I do think you should be able to donate to them it would be amazing work by the devs if they even added an ability to rebuild their fleet.

Yeah, I also liked it for giving some depth to the time scale of the game's setting.