Quality of life change

A.Wolfrick

Suggestion

So, I use fighters a good bit and one thing I would LOVE is a way to easily check at a glance whats where and whats what. My suggestion is pretty simple.

Make the fighter icon changeable or color coded! A simple way to tell at a glance whats what and where and I hope it would be something simple to do since you can change the color of the UI.

Opinions?

3 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

I think I need a bit of extra explanation here. Simple dev here that is juggling the possible coding bits needed to fulfill a request like that :D

Would you want changeable color in the same form as the UI (maybe as a separate thing, so that it is independent from UI color itself) or do want the game to change the color of the icon depending on the activity the fighters are doing?

Or that the player himself can change the color of the icon in the fighter tab, so that he can mark miners as blue, attackers as red, etc?

I'm not sure what youre asking for either.  the game already has something that works kinda the way I'm reading this.

rename the squadrons and then hover the fighter icon on the left side of the screen. it shows the name and highlights the fighters in that squadron in real-time showing where they are. (green brackets around them). the naming tells you what it is and the brackets show the where... so?

unless I'm completely misreading the request