New Trailer and Steam Store Page live!

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Hello everybody!

Early Access Trailer

Over the last weeks we've been working on the Steam Store Presence of Avorion, a few new features and a new trailer. After weeks of hard work I'm happy to announce that the we've released the Early Access Trailer for Avorion, you can check it out here:

If you want to support Avorion, be sure to check out the trailer and throw a quick like under the video!

Some of the new features (such as autonomic turrets) can already be seen in the trailer!

Steam Store Page

At the same time, we're pleased to also announce that we've set the Steam Store Page live, meaning it will turn up in the steam store and people can now add Avorion to their wishlist. You can check out the store page here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/445220

If you have some friends who might be interested, tell them to check out the store page and add Avorion to their wishlist!

We've also set the official Early Access Release Date, which will be on January 23rd 2017!

We wish you all Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

See you soon!

Konstantin & Philipp

The trailer is looking good  :D I can't wait to use the autonomous turrets!

Will there be a new patch before the Early Access release? If there will be, then that would be amazing. :)

Not just for my own entertainment, but also as an opportunity to find and fix some of the worst bugs. A lot of people expect new releases to be free of most bugs, even on early.

I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you the best for the next year!