Patch 0.16.6 Patchnotes

koonschi

Have submitted a bug report concerning this, but still having weapon issues. It seems to occur mainly in the ship I am controlling. Weapons rarely do damage no matter the range, and mining and salvage lasers do nothing. I used to be able to 2-4 shot pirates in the naonite and trinium regions. My AI ships do deal some damage, but it takes much longer to kill enemy ships. Anyone else still having these types of problems?

• 1 month later...

Currently waiting for... now, 5 weeks and 1 day.

Yeesh ::).

But the devs are currently swamped with bugs since they implemented a new automatic bugreport system, and 0.17.1 added an entire subforum page's worth of (manually-reported) bugs. The one which currently blocks me is the "random crash on Build Mode".

They haven't jumped off the flaming ship: Avorion's twitter was kind of active a week ago, so no worries ;).

Honestly, I like the community's great patience and understanding, as you are only the second asking for updates. 0.17.2 promises to be a great update for stability. :)

• Boxelware Team
But the devs are currently swamped with bugs since they implemented a new automatic bugreport system, and 0.17.1 added an entire subforum page's worth of (manually-reported) bugs. The one which currently blocks me is the "random crash on Build Mode".

Couldn't have said it better myself. We're close to setting 0.17.1 live, once we've resolved the main issue in the building mode.

In the meantime, we're also working on Combat Update II, which will go live on the beta branch shortly after 0.17 went on the main branch.

We're close to setting 0.17.1 live, once we've resolved the main issue in the building mode.

In the meantime, we're also working on Combat Update II, which will go live on the beta branch shortly after 0.17 went on the main branch.

Not to take away from your hard work, but this should be an update posted on Steam and Twitter. Few weeks back you've sent message that you'll release updates more often, and started "wip" thread where you have posted updates on state of 0.17.1. There's radio silence in that thread for nearly a month now, it would be good to give people an update on shape of things ;)