[Online] Massive lag (400000+ ms) when there are fighters in the sector

yazisiz

My specs are more than enough to handle this game and I have no issue playing. Untill any fighter squadron shows up in my sector.

My internet connection is very bad although I dont have more than 100 ms ping even on guardian fight, faction battle. However my ping goes 50k-40k when a fighter squadron in the sector and I am pretty much trapped in that sector because I cant jump away.

I checked that my bandwidth working full performance when that happens. Is there a way to change how data transfer works for online? Because it becomes unplayable if I want any kind of station system or use alliance bases

If you have a low upload rate that can usually happen, the fighters aren’t very optimized for online play because the server is trying to sync up everyone in the sector with all the entities and when fighters move they take more bandwidth than any of the ships, that’s why a lot of servers have installed mods to disable fighters for both the NPCs and players to avoid things like this.

Unfortunately there probably won’t be a fix for this anytime soon. Only way to fix it on your end is to upgrade your internet speeds, and from personal experience I know some places can’t offer any better than what’s there. Sorry bro.