FeedbaCK on torpedo blocks.

Ulrich_Rüstungjäger

While this isn't urgent since this only applies to builders who like to make hidden weapons. I feel the torpedo blocks need to have some sort of indicator letting the player know the torpedo port is blocked and will not fire, weather it be a physical message like how you get when you try and place a block in an invalid position or haveing the arrow turn red.

• 4 months later...

Yes, pretty important, expecially as torpedo block placement seems more stringent than anticipated.

I've tried to put two openings in a Moxie's botton wing to place torpedo launchers, and they do not fire.

Then I elongated them enough to jut out from the wing from 0, 1 then 2 units and they still do not fire despite being having free reign to fire.

I remake the wing to make the entire block jut out, still not firing.

I remove all armor blocks around the right torpedo launcher block, it still does not fire.

I clip the entire right wing, it still does not fire despite being a block on the edge of the ship's cube.

(Edit: Torpedoes are bugged and cannot fire ! Tried switching to my naonite torpedo boat, whose design was tested before, the torpedo blocks still aren't firing.)

Make sure you are using the new control scheme for firing torpedoes. I panicked at first too, but firing torpedoes is now bound to right click instead of left.

That's so nice!!! No more torpedo firing at the first guy you see and click at!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah ! I just found out after rebinding my keys because I got a new computer ! I'm a dumb :P !

There is a new "Fire Torpedoes" keybind, right-click by default.

The original Moxie Mk II prototype fires torpedoes normally :D and will probably, well, be added to my shipyard once I have a day to play... And a leisurely week juste ended and now it's back to work :(.