Test server Crashes when reconnecting lost fighters.

Luminaire

I had this issue quite a long while back (months), but i've been attempting to dock some lost cargo fighters to a new ship that originated from a destroyed base. When they dock, i recieve more of what they are carrying than I'd expect, then am timed out of the server. Upon trying to reconnect to the server, the server appears to be online in the list, but when trying to connect, it times out, saying the server is unreachable. The time i'm not able to reconnect lasts quite a long while (not exactly sure how long).

Details:

I have several lost cargo fighters in 9:36 (Luminaire), who are carrying Energy Cells. They originated from a base that was delivering those cells to another. The base was destroyed, and i'm trying to reconnect those lost fighters to a new ship i've constructed (Arcana). The moment one of those fighters dock, I recieve a handful of energy cells (11, in the most recent case), and then nothing else seems to happen for the next 30 seconds or so. The other fighters just through my hangers without actually docking, as if they are trying to dock and failing. Then i get disconnected from the server, and am unable to reconnect.

I havn't paid attention to how many fighters I have docked to see if the next time i log in, if that fighter actually managed to dock or not, but i do know that every time i've attempted to dock those fighters, i log in with 0 energy cells in my cargo.

----

So it appears that it actually -crashes- the server, rather than just kicks me alone. I asked others if they also got disconnected, and they did. I just tried again, and the same result.

One thing that i did notice though is one of my fighters has both Energy Cells and Laser Compressors. I think when the fighter docked, it gave me the energy cells, but didn't dock the fighter. It still had laser compressors, and was bumping into my ship trying to dock before the server died...

Sorry to completely gatecrash your topic; your bug sounds quite serious - but something about your posts intrigues me greatly.

I have several lost cargo fighters in 9:36 (Luminaire)
I can't help but notice the Sector name you're describing is the same as your username. Is this because you derived your username from your Sector name? Or did you somehow rename the Sector? If the latter, I am very much interested in how you did this. It's something I've been trying to take a crack at for a long time now.