Own turret factory - what determines "quality"

Erik9631

Hello.

When you build your own turret factory, what determines the quality of the stats. Some turret factories make weapons with DPS around 500 to 700, while some go as far as 1100+.

My question is, what determines these values? I originally thought that the closer you get to the core, the better "quality" turrets you can make. But unfortunately this was not the case.

I am looking for over 2K dps laser turrets, but so far I have been unsuccessful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You're looking for the +X% damage stat on the bottom of the tooltip. I think that's random per-factory. I'm not sure if 2 factories in the same sector would make same turrets.

But I'm pretty sure that the closer to the center, the better the base turret.

But for that +X% dmg chance, I think you're better off finding one at an NPC factory.

Hello.

When you build your own turret factory, what determines the quality of the stats. Some turret factories make weapons with DPS around 500 to 700, while some go as far as 1100+.

My question is, what determines these values? I originally thought that the closer you get to the core, the better "quality" turrets you can make. But unfortunately this was not the case.

I am looking for over 2K dps laser turrets, but so far I have been unsuccessful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

build it really close to galaxy, you got a avorion tier turret with high tech grade class weapon.

i got 8000 DPS laser with this.

and turret are always random, so make more if you want.