[MOD] Carrier Command

Laserzwei

Hab genau das selbe Problem.

Same Problem. Miner and Fighter working well, but if i start salvage fighters, ill get a DC with a message no response from server, server still on but i cant reconnect, need to reboot the server.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hier die letzen 3 logs hoffe sind die richtigen

There were no crashes visible, so they weren't helpful

Same Problem. Miner and Fighter working well, but if i start salvage fighters, ill get a DC with a message no response from server, server still on but i cant reconnect, need to reboot the server.

miner und kämpfer funktionieren einwandfrei, salvagen immer noch nciht. nach 2 wracks kommt meldung keine verbindung zum server.

Are you guys playing on the same server?

I've set up my own dedicated server with only shipScriptLoader and CarrierCommand installed.Created 3 Carriers loaded with 60 attack and 60 salvage fighters each. One Carrier being an alliance ship.

I would then crank up the event-rate and amount of enemies spawned and enjoyed the firework as my fighters did their work. Inbetween battles I turned some salvagers off and on, sometimes kept them all going, sometimes only 1 carrier. I changed all settings. But never ever did a crash (neither client nor server sided) occur.

tested in 0.16.2 with CC 0.10

afaC7rF.jpg

Not the same Server, i removed the mod, it was unplayable. I'll add the Mod again tonight and try to get the crash message out of a log, so you can maybe figure out where the problem is, cuz ive no clue about this Lua codings or what ever it is :P

btw my client shows 0.15.8 and i used the CC 0.10

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing Avorion a few weeks ago, and after I really started experimenting with fighters, I realized that I wanted some kind of mod to assist with fighter related micromanagement. Ship script loader + Carrier command works perfectly with the current beta branch! It took a few minutes of tinkering with code to get it to do, but I'm definitely impressed! Great work on modding guys :D

My only question is: am I supposed to go to github to download the carrier command? I didn't see a link on the OP, but after snooping around a bit I found the github link in the author's signature :x

~edit~

I found the download links, it was just hard to see ^.^;;

hier die letzen 3 logs hoffe sind die richtigen

There were no crashes visible, so they weren't helpful

miner und kämpfer funktionieren einwandfrei, salvagen immer noch nciht. nach 2 wracks kommt meldung keine verbindung zum server.

Are you guys playing on the same server?

I've set up my own dedicated server with only shipScriptLoader and CarrierCommand installed.Created 3 Carriers loaded with 60 attack and 60 salvage fighters each. One Carrier being an alliance ship.

I would then crank up the event-rate and amount of enemies spawned and enjoyed the firework as my fighters did their work. Inbetween battles I turned some salvagers off and on, sometimes kept them all going, sometimes only 1 carrier. I changed all settings. But never ever did a crash (neither client nor server sided) occur.

tested in 0.16.2 with CC 0.10

afaC7rF.jpg

heutiges updat gemacht vom server und spiel wenn man die jäger zum abwracken losschickt oder alle smiert der server ein kann somit immer noch nur die version CarrierCommander 0.9 benutzten op woll wir jetzte in einer neuen version sind in der 16.5 geht immer noch nicht es ist immer wenn die abwrack jäger los legen wollen dann schmiert der server ab und schmeist uns raus und wenn wir wieder drauf wollen steht da das da 2 spiele drauf sind und wenn ich versuche komme ich nicht drauf  hat sich somit nichts geendert mit der neuen version schade weil die neue würde ich schon gerne mal antesten

Hallo!

Gleich vorweg, mein Englisch ist leider zu schlecht um Hier zu schreiben.

Darum hoffe ich es macht nicht zu viele Umstände hier auf Deutsch zu schreiben.

Danke das du dich dem Projekt-  Carrier Command angenommen hast. Es ist mein wichtigster Mod und ohne diesen würde ich Avorion schon lange nicht mehr Spielen! Ich spiele ein Einzel-Spiel und habe in meinen Sektor mehr als 1500 Jäger im Einsatz. Es ruckelt ein wenig aber es ist gut zu spielen und bin total begeistert.

Aber jetzt zu meiner Problem/Frage:

Obwohl ich die Chackbox "Attack Civils" nicht aktiviert habe greifen meine Jäger immer Zivile Schiffe (Frachter Händler) an.

Die Funktion "Attack Station" funktioniert einwandfrei!

Vielleicht kannst du mir ja weiter helfen!

lg

Sarok

Hallo!

Danke das du dich dem Projekt-  Carrier Command angenommen hast. Es ist mein wichtigster Mod und ohne diesen würde ich Avorion schon lange nicht mehr Spielen! Ich spiele ein Einzel-Spiel und habe in meinen Sektor mehr als 1500 Jäger im Einsatz. Es ruckelt ein wenig aber es ist gut zu spielen und bin total begeistert.

Obwohl ich die Chackbox "Attack Civils" nicht aktiviert habe greifen meine Jäger immer Zivile Schiffe (Frachter Händler) an.

lg

Sarok

Gilt das für alle zivilien Schiffe?

Oder nur manche? Z.B. Waffenhändler, Equipmenthändler, Frachter oder andere?

Ever since the beta branch with the weapon update went to the main branch, our server crashes immediately whenever we try to launch squads with Carrier Command. We tried 5 times with only a single ship and a single squad but it still kills the server instantly.

Does anyone have the same problems since the update? I unfortunately had to remove Carrier Command completely.

-

Seitdem das Waffenupdate aus dem Beta Build in den Haupt Build geschoben wurde raucht unser Server instant ab wenn wir Carrier Command benutzen. 5 Mal probiert, auch nur mit einem einzigen Schiff und einer einzigen Squad aber der Server ist trotzdem sofort tot.

Hat jemand anders auch probleme seit dem Avorion patch? Ich musste Carrier Command leider komplett entfernen.

Ever since the beta branch with the weapon update went to the main branch, our server crashes immediately whenever we try to launch squads with Carrier Command. We tried 5 times with only a single ship and a single squad but it still kills the server instantly.

Does anyone have the same problems since the update? I unfortunately had to remove Carrier Command completely.

-

Seitdem das Waffenupdate aus dem Beta Build in den Haupt Build geschoben wurde raucht unser Server instant ab wenn wir Carrier Command benutzen. 5 Mal probiert, auch nur mit einem einzigen Schiff und einer einzigen Squad aber der Server ist trotzdem sofort tot.

Hat jemand anders auch probleme seit dem Avorion patch? Ich musste Carrier Command leider komplett entfernen.

no issues here. I'm running multiple carriers without any problems

-

no issues here. I'm running multiple carriers without any problems

Are you playing Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

Are you playing Singleplayer or Multiplayer?

today Ive been running my ded. server as single player mode.  everything was fine running all night but soon after posting here I started getting run time errors that crashed me.  its happened twice as well as a disconnect from server with-in the last 3 hours.  mine has nothing to do with CC tho. its happening even when the carriers are in an separate sector so aren't doing anything.

edit: again. twice in 10 minutes while in the research and this time I was in multiplayer. still no carrier activity tho

Hallo!

lg

Sarok

Gilt das für alle zivilien Schiffe?

Oder nur manche? Z.B. Waffenhändler, Equipmenthändler, Frachter oder andere?

ja für alle !

ja für alle !

I will choose a more reliable way of determining civil ships in the next update.

To all the server-owners, where this mod crashes:

I can't set up a server that is visible to the internet, due to my ISP. Hence I can't test possible fixes. I would be grateful, if you could me help out here. Send me a privvate message and I walk you through of what specifcally is required

ja für alle !

I will choose a more reliable way of determining civil ships in the next update.

To all the server-owners, where this mod crashes:

I can't set up a server that is visible to the internet, due to my ISP. Hence I can't test possible fixes. I would be grateful, if you could me help out here. Send me a privvate message and I walk you through of what specifcally is required

vielen dank, dass du dich den Problemen annimmst!

Strange, I just deleted the entire avorion directory for both server and client and reinstalled and still same thing :S  I must be missing something then :S

Edit: Yep. Server.lua was over-written with the patch and I totally forgot to re-add the ShipScript call.

Appears to work fine on single player.

When on multiplayer dedicated  server it crashes semi-consistently when using salvaging fighters via the `Carrier - Start Salvaging` button. Normal vanilla usage of salvaging is unaffected. (ie. select wing of salvaging fighters, select wreck, attack action)

Test results:

Using one wing of salvaging fighters or multiple wings seems to cause it to crash regardless. The crash is not consistent in terms of when it crashes. It could salvage one wreck and then crash (server hangs, users can't interact, fighters return back to motherships, no one can  jump, or chat) or it could salvage several wrecks then crash, one time it salvaged for 10 minutes; which probably salvaged about 20 different ships in that time frame before  crashing. The amount of players online/offline seems to have no effect either. The amount of wrecks seems to have no effect either. New world/galaxy seem to have no effect either. Being in an alliance or non-alliance seems to have no effect.

When crashed, the client eventually times out and gets 'No response from server'  error

Server consumes 0% cpu and console does not process any further commands. (ie. '/say test' does not produce '<> test' in console)

Server, once in hanged state, will continue to be hanged indefinitely until forcibly terminated. (Tested by waiting 2 hrs to unfreeze)

After modifying the code slightly to figure out where in the code it is crashing since server console do not provide any stacktrace error..

I have narrowed it down to this specific line in salvageCommand.lua:

`w:waitUntilAsyncWorkFinished()`

I hope this provides some help in narrowing down the issue if you haven't found out already.

Dedicated server  specs:

4GB ram

1 cpu core

Linux OS

Mods:

CarrierCommander

RegenerativeAsteroids

ShipScriptLoader

EDIT: fixed some grammar errors

EDIT2: Added additonal testing info

I have narrowed it down to this specific line in salvageCommand.lua:

`w:waitUntilAsyncWorkFinished()`

I hope this provides some help in narrowing down the issue if you haven't found out already.

From testing with somebody else from the community, I came to the same suspicion, but he didn't provide the last logs/run the last tests. So I couldn't pin it down. Good job narrowing it down !

@Burnthalo:  The "Carrier - Autoassign" function causes a memory leak on dedicated servers that causes this crash:

https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,4719.0.html

At first I thought it was the new patch, but after isolating this plugin (as in, uninstalling it produces no crashes after 24 hours and reinstalling produces a crash within 10-30 minutes) I was able to narrow down the crash to the autoassign function.  So long as any other button is used, the dedicated server runs without issue indefinitely.  However as soon as someone uses autoassign with miners, salvages, and fighters in a heavily patrolled system (target rich environment) the dedicated server will crash within the hour, and it crashes more and more often until, eventually, merely logging in the character that had autoassign active will crash the server.

If you need any help in tracking this down, please don't hesitate to let me know.  My name is Chip Patton in discord and I'm in the Avorion channel and I'd be more than happy to give you shell access to the server to help pin this down.

It is possible that the other issues reported here are related, but I can confirm that by instructing my server's players to NOT use the autoassign button, the crashing has stopped.

updated CC to 0.10.1

special thanks to  SnowDrakE  for helping me to pinpoint causes of notorious server crashes!

changelog:

-- 0.10.1 for 0.16

- fixed server crashes related to Entity():waitUntilAsyncWorkFinished() [contact me asap, if any other crashes occur]

- civil ships will now only be targeted, if configured to do so

- added new onJump() and onSectorEntered() events

- removed onSectorChanged() event

- removed silent uninstall for old (0.14) CC commands

hi,

i run into an issue with the salvager.

if you start the salvage-job and some wreks are available, they are working fine. after the job is finished and the salvage fleet is back and dock/wait for new wrecks, they never start again. you have to stop/start the command to bring them back to work.

fighters are working fine, only the salvager gets lazy and never start again :)

script version: 0.10.1

game version: beta branch 0.16.7

hi,

if you start the salvage-job and some wreks are available, they are working fine. after the job is finished and the salvage fleet is back and dock/wait for new wrecks, they never start again. you have to stop/start the command to bring them back to work.

the same with me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

just yesterday I installed the carrier command mod on my server and happened to run into crashes too.

The mod was installed around 17.30 CET and the first crash occoured around 2h later, a connection lost error showed up and nobody was able to enter the sever until I restarted it. Active Players at that time were 2.

After the restart it ran fine for another two hours until it crashed again. Player Count at that time 3. We had to restart the server again and after relog the server wasn't even up for 10 minutes before it crashed again.

Active Mods are regenerative astroid fields and carrier commands.

Those are the logs before the last crash. Strange thing is, that at least one of the ships mentioned here "Goin I" is a mining ship, controlled by the AI. It's set to "Mine" and had no interaction with the carrier command script.

I might be wrong here, but it seems weird to me, that exactly this ships name shows up with a "Wreckage found" and "fighters started" note. It has a hangar with mining fighters tho.

2018-04-24 21-55-50| New Hope  WD Wreckage find pre

2018-04-24 21-55-50| New Hope  WD Wreckage found

2018-04-24 21-55-50| New Hope  WD fighters started

2018-04-24 21-55-50| New Hope  WD End

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Goin I  WD Wreckage find pre

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Goin I  WD Wreckage found

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Goin I  WD fighters started

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Goin I  WD End

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xe12782 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda6a9b5e39 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda6a9b6c6b 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda6a9b736c 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xd32b59 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x8976e8 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xa58f45 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x9d1d01 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xb55222 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x776caa 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x777de8 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda6a99fc80 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda6a1b26ba 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fda69ee841d 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-55-50| bad_alloc thrown for a size of 140575433007072

2018-04-24 21-55-50| backtrace() returned 15 addresses

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #1 ./bin/AvorionServer(operator new(unsigned long)+0x22) [0xe12782]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_S_create(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::allocator<char> const&)+0x59) [0x7fda6a9b5e39]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #3 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_M_clone(std::allocator<char> const&, unsigned long)+0x1b) [0x7fda6a9b6c6b]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #4 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(std::string const&)+0x5c) [0x7fda6a9b736c]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #5 ./bin/AvorionServer(Script::getExecutionContext(std::string const&)+0x9) [0xd32b59]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #6 ./bin/AvorionServer(void GameCallbackSender::safeCallback<std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&>(std::string const&, std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&)+0x1f8) [0x8976e8]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #7 ./bin/AvorionServer(DelayedCallbackSender::sendDelayedCallbacks()+0xe5) [0xa58f45]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #8 ./bin/AvorionServer(cp::ScriptCallback::update(float)+0x11) [0x9d1d01]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #9 ./bin/AvorionServer(Scene::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks(float)+0x92) [0xb55222]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #10 ./bin/AvorionServer(ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > >::workSinglePacket()+0x15a) [0x776caa]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #11 ./bin/AvorionServer(std::thread::_Impl<std::_Bind_simple<ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > > ()> >::_M_run()+0xc8) [0x777de8]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #12 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(+0xb8c80) [0x7fda6a99fc80]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #13 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x76ba) [0x7fda6a1b26ba]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| [bt] #14 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d) [0x7fda69ee841d]

2018-04-24 21-55-50| ??:?

2018-04-24 21-55-50| ??:0

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Exception in Game WorkPool worker thread 1: std::bad_alloc

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140574472529664]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Sectors Loaded: 6

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Factions In Memory: 4

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140576055756544]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575231903488]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140576047363840]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140576038971136]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140574480922368]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575797921536]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Players Online: 3

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575823099648]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Script Memory: 63.77MB

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575814706944]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575806314240]: Sector[79:-265]::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Workpacket [140575781136128]:

2018-04-24 21-55-50| Players In Memory: 3

2018-04-24 21-55-50|

The logs of the 2ndCrash  look rather similar in the end, before it went downhill.

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Kupfer I  WD Wreckage find pre

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Kupfer I  WD Wreckage found

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Kupfer I  WD fighters started

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Kupfer I  WD End

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xe12782 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c1ecee39 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c1ecfc6b 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c1ed036c 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xd32b59 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x8976e8 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xa58f45 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x9d1d01 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xb55222 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x776caa 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x777de8 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c1eb8c80 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c16cb6ba 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe0c140141d 2>&1

2018-04-24 21-42-01| bad_alloc thrown for a size of 140602971770848

2018-04-24 21-42-01| backtrace() returned 15 addresses

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #1 ./bin/AvorionServer(operator new(unsigned long)+0x22) [0xe12782]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_S_create(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::allocator<char> const&)+0x59) [0x7fe0c1ecee39]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #3 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_M_clone(std::allocator<char> const&, unsigned long)+0x1b) [0x7fe0c1ecfc6b]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #4 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(std::string const&)+0x5c) [0x7fe0c1ed036c]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #5 ./bin/AvorionServer(Script::getExecutionContext(std::string const&)+0x9) [0xd32b59]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #6 ./bin/AvorionServer(void GameCallbackSender::safeCallback<std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&>(std::string const&, std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&)+0x1f8) [0x8976e8]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #7 ./bin/AvorionServer(DelayedCallbackSender::sendDelayedCallbacks()+0xe5) [0xa58f45]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #8 ./bin/AvorionServer(cp::ScriptCallback::update(float)+0x11) [0x9d1d01]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #9 ./bin/AvorionServer(Scene::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks(float)+0x92) [0xb55222]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #10 ./bin/AvorionServer(ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > >::workSinglePacket()+0x15a) [0x776caa]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #11 ./bin/AvorionServer(std::thread::_Impl<std::_Bind_simple<ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > > ()> >::_M_run()+0xc8) [0x777de8]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #12 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(+0xb8c80) [0x7fe0c1eb8c80]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #13 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x76ba) [0x7fe0c16cb6ba]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| [bt] #14 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d) [0x7fe0c140141d]

2018-04-24 21-42-01| ??:?

2018-04-24 21-42-01| ??:0

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Exception in Game WorkPool worker thread 0: std::bad_alloc

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140601764857600]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140601785837312]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140601794230016]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Sectors Loaded: 8

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Players In Memory: 3

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603290523392]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603282130688]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603203516160]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603195123456]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603161552640]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603169945344]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603186730752]: Sector[79:-265]::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Script Memory: 138.26MB

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603178338048]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Factions In Memory: 5

2018-04-24 21-42-01| Workpacket [140603153159936]:

2018-04-24 21-42-01|

Last entries in Logs for 1st Crash

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Kupfer I  WD Wreckage find pre

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Kupfer I  WD Wreckage found

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Kupfer I  WD fighters started

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Kupfer I  WD End

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xe12782 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe614642e39 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe614643c6b 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe61464436c 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xd32b59 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x8976e8 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xa58f45 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x9d1d01 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0xb55222 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x776caa 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x777de8 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe61462cc80 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe613e3f6ba 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| addr2line -i -e /mnt/bin/AvorionServer 0x7fe613b7541d 2>&1

2018-04-24 20-01-40| bad_alloc thrown for a size of 140625840390112

2018-04-24 20-01-40| backtrace() returned 15 addresses

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #1 ./bin/AvorionServer(operator new(unsigned long)+0x22) [0xe12782]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_S_create(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::allocator<char> const&)+0x59) [0x7fe614642e39]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #3 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::string::_Rep::_M_clone(std::allocator<char> const&, unsigned long)+0x1b) [0x7fe614643c6b]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #4 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(std::string const&)+0x5c) [0x7fe61464436c]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #5 ./bin/AvorionServer(Script::getExecutionContext(std::string const&)+0x9) [0xd32b59]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #6 ./bin/AvorionServer(void GameCallbackSender::safeCallback<std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&>(std::string const&, std::tuple<ut::uuid, ut::uuid>&)+0x1f8) [0x8976e8]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #7 ./bin/AvorionServer(DelayedCallbackSender::sendDelayedCallbacks()+0xe5) [0xa58f45]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #8 ./bin/AvorionServer(cp::ScriptCallback::update(float)+0x11) [0x9d1d01]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #9 ./bin/AvorionServer(Scene::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks(float)+0x92) [0xb55222]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #10 ./bin/AvorionServer(ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > >::workSinglePacket()+0x15a) [0x776caa]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #11 ./bin/AvorionServer(std::thread::_Impl<std::_Bind_simple<ut::Worker<ut::queue<std::shared_ptr<ut::WorkPacket> > > ()> >::_M_run()+0xc8) [0x777de8]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #12 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6(+0xb8c80) [0x7fe61462cc80]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #13 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x76ba) [0x7fe613e3f6ba]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| [bt] #14 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d) [0x7fe613b7541d]

2018-04-24 20-01-40| ??:?

2018-04-24 20-01-40| ??:0

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Exception in Game WorkPool worker thread 0: std::bad_alloc

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140625191933696]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Sectors Loaded: 13

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Factions In Memory: 3

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626148906752]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626140514048]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626106300160]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626132121344]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626114692864]: Sector[79:-265]::sendRemainingEntityCallbacks

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Script Memory: 78.57MB

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626097907456]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140625181435648]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140625609484032]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Players In Memory: 3

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140626123728640]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40| Workpacket [140625617876736]:

2018-04-24 20-01-40|

I really love this mod (even tho I could only use it for 4h :D ) but in this state I have to deactivate it, so we can keep playing on our server.

However I would love to help narrowing this issue down, so if I can do anything, let me now.

hi,

the same with me

This happened for me too  :)

Script Version 0.10.1

Avorion server Beta 0.16.7 r11165 4b472bf34ee5 running on Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS starting up in "galaxies/MyGalaxy"

CPU: Intel® Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 8 Cores

RAM: 31GB (3GB reserved for our server) Nitrado - Server

port: 27000