Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Troll in steam forum.

Hellatze

I know dev are busy. But troll really exist, and i know the diffrence for people who critize the game, and a blatant troll. This guy called "too-DAMM-much" trolling every post.

Ithis a guy who like to rude in other post. And yet didnt get banned.

Of course. You can ignore him, dont blame me if sales went down because of this guy.

There are trolls on every steam forum. Best thing to do is just to counter their arguments with your own, without resorting to any name calling, but also to acknowledge any legitimate feedback or criticism of the game. Report any posts that are harassing or otherwise break the terms of service. Not much the game devs can do though.

There are trolls on every steam forum. Best thing to do is just to counter their arguments with your own, without resorting to any name calling, but also to acknowledge any legitimate feedback or criticism of the game. Report any posts that are harassing or otherwise break the terms of service. Not much the game devs can do though.

where is moderator.

also there is troll who use dev name for them to shield them self. (like fanboy, but defense to game so he will think he was right. despite the fact he is trolling.)

where is moderator.

also there is troll who use dev name for them to shield them self. (like fanboy, but defense to game so he will think he was right. despite the fact he is trolling.)

I'm not sure I understand what i'm reading here. You're saying someone is impersonating a developer?

Staff of a gamehub will have a different color name, aswell as a dev tag, or star next to their name.

Developer's name is Green, with [developer] after their name in yellow.

1c83baf5ab.jpg

Officer's names are Yellow with a star next to their name,

099ea378f7.jpg

And a Moderator's would be orange with a star.

ccd6cab552.jpg

If their name does not contain any of these indicators, you may safely ignore them at your own discretion. Sometimes the devs may have neglected to add a staff member to the roster, but if they feel it's important they are seen as staff, then they need to do so.