this game have passed / really liked the game: 3 people

There I found Avorion :)

Decided to read comments.

Here are the most interesting:

---------

"where you will build starships of arbitrary shape"

there will be continuous flying penises = \

----------

After watching the video decided not to download =). Too easy to get resources ... But this is only the development ....

----------

But all the "ships" look like "asteroids".

----------

While any game of this type is not exceeded Shores of Hazeron.

----------

I do not know about you, but for me the game is just elegant. Very much I love the game on the space theme, especially so unusual as this.

----------

On screen the game looks very good, I think, that soon would come of it an interesting thing.

Some users of this web site, I had already seen on the forum.  ;)

• 2 months later...

"While any game of this type is not exceeded Shores of Hazeron."

So, not fully agree. Why? Haxus made that game from 1999 year to 2013 and game still in Alpha. =) I think, they never be finished. (i think, i am very ancient SoH ru player hehe). Yeah, SoH have a lots of features, more than any exist game ever created. But perfomance... and - "I am foget how that work, becouse that coded many years ago"© Haxus, about trying to fix some bug. Soo, if you spend 14 years of your life to one game - that will be epic too.  ;)

Technically - you can always do game better than SoH(but  life is short if you dont have a nice team hehe).  Ship Designer ? Can be created very easy. NPC Patchfinding? SoH does not have a great patchfinding for NPC. Well, each SoH feature - can be created, and much better than in that game, but here one issue - time... I am ask you again, are you ready to spend ~14+ years of your life to create one game? (That why Haxus is epic developer.)

For me, Avorion is better game atm. Becouse i am very tired on work, and tired to play SoH and EvE... in SoH - i am wanna more action. (Build-->Lagging--->Build--->Laggs--->You ship has been destroyed by atmospheric stress/sun crown/weather/pirates/black matter/another stuppid thing/... roaarrrr!!!!111  >:(  ) In EvE - less carebearing (that d**n f*cking faggotory, getting isk for a new Cynabal dual-prop or 100AB Tengu, or something else). And that games looks like second work, rly.

I am want to play and get a  some fun after work with my spaceships and beer  8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...