Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Patch 0.15.3 Patchnotes

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Patch 0.15.3

Date: December 3rd, 2017

Beta Branch Note: These changes are currently available on the beta branch. The beta branch is for testing experimental changes and for finding and fixing errors.

This is how you get access to the beta branch (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK):

Right-Click on Avorion in your Steam list, Properties -> Betas -> Select branch 'beta'.

UI

• Added an error message to factories as to why they don't produce
  • Added processing power display to ship stats
  • Changed "Press space to jump..." to "Tap space..." in tutorial for improved clarity

Bugfixes

"Bug reports by users are, as always, marked with [uBR]. Thanks for helping us improve the game, everybody!"

• [uBR] Fixed an issue where "Collect Lost Fighters" button wouldn't work
  • [uBR] Fixed a few inaccuracies with crew requirements
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where "Auto-Assign Crew" would dismiss crewmen
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where rifts and faction territory weren't displayed around the player's location
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where hyperspace countdown was out of sync with server
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where the ship systems tab showed the requirement for unlocking two more slots instead of one
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where mirrored building would enable overlap of blocks
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where mirrored building would lead to invisible or see-through blocks
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue that lead to hologram blocks not being able to be merged
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue that led to factories in economy notifications being displayed with ${} variables
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where noble metal mines were displayed more than once
  • [uBR] Fixed an issue where player-to-player damage was wrongly enabled for alliance ships
  • Fixed shielded fighters sometimes starting with empty shields

Ok I love you koonschi but you have to stop messing with the crew!

I have lost 37 station 5 ships and billions in $$ and millions of resources because my crew just ups and leaves any time I log off!!!

The whole Ideal of crew leaving is HORRIBLE!! It makes the game more like a job that you have to log on every 4-5 hour to make sure your crap just don't up and disappear!