Patch 0.15.1 Hotfix

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Patch 0.15.1

Date: November 26th, 2017

We've fixed the issues with crew morale and we've also added a command /addcrew so you (or an administrator) can restore your ship's crew in case they left because of the bug.

We've also fixed an issue where the output of the /help command was incomplete and we've improved the formatting, so you can scroll through the commands.

Beta Branch Note: These changes are currently available on the beta branch. The beta branch is for testing experimental changes and for finding and fixing errors.

This is how you get access to the beta branch (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK):

Right-Click on Avorion in your Steam list, Properties -> Betas -> Select branch 'beta'.

Hotfix 0.15.1 Patchnotes

• Fixed several issues with crew and morale for missing officers
  • Added hints and more error message to make crew behaviour clearer
  • Added a new command /addcrew
  • Scripted server commands appear in /help overview now
  • Improved formatting of /help command output

My stations on the test server lost their crew :( and they still produce items that can't be used

Is there a server administrator for the Official Test Server who might be able to hop on and use the "/addcrew" command on the player stations in sector (9:36)?

^That neutral zone sector is currently like the community hub and many stations had their crews wiped by the bug.

Thanks in advance!

My stations on the test server lost their crew :( and they still produce items that can't be used

Is there a server administrator for the Official Test Server who might be able to hop on and use the "/addcrew" command on the player stations in sector (9:36)?

^That neutral zone sector is currently like the community hub and many stations had their crews wiped by the bug.

Thanks in advance!

Yes pleas I have over 30 stations there and most of them have no crew now.

(9:36) not only that but alot of them don't make the right items any more they make stuff no one will buy or use.

Won't need to worry much about that anymore. Uncovering the exploit our little shadow-ninja's been using to destroying assets in 9:36 seems to have set him into overdrive. He removed a good 80% of the assets in the sector before i logged in and caught him. I've sent you a PM.

Stations do not decay below 10%, even without crew. I don't know if this is also true for ships, but I imagine so.

(9:36) not only that but alot of them don't make the right items any more they make stuff no one will buy or use.

Won't need to worry much about that anymore. Uncovering the exploit our little shadow-ninja's been using to destroying assets in 9:36 seems to have set him into overdrive. He removed a good 80% of the assets in the sector before i logged in and caught him. I've sent you a PM.

Stations do not decay below 10%, even without crew. I don't know if this is also true for ships, but I imagine so.

O so your saying a player killed all my stuff? Its all gone as you said :(  I lost billions in dollars and millions of resources its impossible to replace now because most of the sectors have been salvaged/mined out.

O so your saying a player killed all my stuff? Its all gone as you said :(  I lost billions in dollars and millions of resources its impossible to replace now because most of the sectors have been salvaged/mined out.

He's been exploiting an alliance bug to circumvent safezones destroying assets for the last month at least, leaving us all scratching our heads trying to figure out what new bug was released that was causing them to be destroyed.

He's that "OmegaweaponMK" guy, a screenshot for convenience sake.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/882006893756472305/070369346DD6532C66C6164C34968725AABD8BB3/

Name and shaming is a terrible practice, but I don't know if you got my PM or not... Neither you nor Koonschi replied.

He's been exploiting an alliance bug to circumvent safezones destroying assets for the last month at least, leaving us all scratching our heads trying to figure out what new bug was released that was causing them to be destroyed.

He's that "OmegaweaponMK" guy, a screenshot for convenience sake.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/882006893756472305/070369346DD6532C66C6164C34968725AABD8BB3/

Name and shaming is a terrible practice, but I don't know if you got my PM or not... Neither you nor Koonschi replied.

O I never even new I had a PM lol

Thanks for showing me this I have all but quit the test server because of it and gotten mighty peed off at Koonschi for messing with crew :(

Sorry Koonschi :) I see now it wasn't your fault. Just some jerk of a player being... well a jerk.

It would be nice if we had some way of protecting are assets though. I have had to revert to making stations that have over a billion haul using millions worth of stone on pvp servers and they still get destroyed :(.

In RL we would have massive guns on thees things or over powered weapon plats that just obliterate any thing trying to attack.

20171206015318_2.jpg

O I never even new I had a PM lol

Thanks for showing me this I have all but quit the test server because of it and gotten mighty peed off at Koonschi for messing with crew :(

Sorry Koonschi :) I see now it wasn't your fault. Just some jerk of a player being... well a jerk.

It would be nice if we had some way of protecting are assets though. I have had to revert to making stations that have over a billion haul using millions worth of stone on pvp servers and they still get destroyed :(.

In RL we would have massive guns on thees things or over powered weapon plats that just obliterate any thing trying to attack.

Yeah that's another issue. Standings between alliances and players does not drop automatically, so players can attack other player's assets all they wish to without worry of the AI of the players fighting back.. That's something that needs to be addressed as well. When my assets started disappearing, i knew it wasn't because of a crew issue, nor pirates/xsotan. It was most certainly a player, and i kept an eye on my relations of players the several days i logged back in to find my assets gone, and there were no negative changes to any alliances or players.

I've quit the server as well. After several days of losing all my assets and rebuilding, only to log back in and find all my assets were once again destroyed, i'm down to 17m credits, like 60k avorion, no fighter blueprints, and a gold mine (which might not even exist anymore), I'm not feeling up to trying to rebuild again, at least not until that exploit is fixed.