Improvements for loot

kakaoninja

Suggestion

Now first off, i can imagine all my suggestions beeing mentioned before, but a quick search did not provide me any results so i went ahead and made this post.

----

1. Buttons to bulk sell grey, white, green etc items without clicking sell for each and every individual of my 4328989497 items.

2. Pickup option to only loot items exceeding a certain rarity (considering blue (rare) xsotan technology fragments- either:

. only give the option to auto destroy looted items up to green (uncommon)

. give a warning that this might disable quest completions without giving away too much detail about what these quests are

3. upgrades to increase looting radius- i read some guys tried modding this before but they couldnt find an easy way- all things considered theres no way my ship of 2km lenght has to charge through wreckages after wreckages for them juicy bits, after all were so advanced that an iron block already has a hyperspace drive :p

so either increase the pickup range exponentially to the volume or add an equipable upgrade, either way id be pleased indeed.

As always a great thanks for keeping up the hard work and im looking forward to seeing these features implemented =)

3 answers to this suggestion

For number 3 I use salvaging fighters, they will pick them up for you. Otherwise I agree, having to personally fly my star destroyer, or super carrier through each wreck is a little mystifying.

Though I have never tried the push or pull beams...

Edit (yes i know you can edit your previous post but this covers a different topic)

after researching around 3000 upgrades to highest tier i noticed you dont get nowhere near anything out of that so my suggestion is an auto research tickbox for [grey, white, green] items - just "craft" them with 5 items of similar type and leave those that dont have 4 others to upgrade be , only later you will mix and match when you dont have enough of the same quality so you take either outcome but id rather not wish for higher stuff to be done automagically