[SPOILERS] Reaching The Core

Dinosawer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to update the info for the Xsotan artifact II. You do not need to insert an additional Xsotan Artifact to receive it, any 3 legendary System Upgrades will do. I had already seen this in the research station code, and i just tested this. You can insert 1 and it will accept that. The code says:

if inputKeys <= 1 then

Which ofcourse means 1 or less than 1

I am not sure if you also posted on the wiki, but they copied your stuff to there or the other way round :P So it needs to be updated there to, if it weren't 3 am i'd make an account and do it. If it's not changed when i wake up tomorrow ill adjust it

Hello. Sorry  for my english i m french but i don't find answer in french.

Thx for your post . Its very good.

Thanks to you I found 6.

1: But how long must it be delivered to be able to kill botan?

And for the quest has 1.000.000.000 I already had but abandoned. I think i  find it another time . And i think  for take this quest We must be admired ?

Thx you for yours answers.  Good game

You might want to update the info for the Xsotan artifact II. You do not need to insert an additional Xsotan Artifact to receive it, any 3 legendary System Upgrades will do. I had already seen this in the research station code, and i just tested this. You can insert 1 and it will accept that. The code says:

if inputKeys <= 1 then

Which ofcourse means 1 or less than 1

I am not sure if you also posted on the wiki, but they copied your stuff to there or the other way round :P So it needs to be updated there to, if it weren't 3 am i'd make an account and do it. If it's not changed when i wake up tomorrow ill adjust it

It says "at most 1 of which can be a Xsotan artefact" (which means exactly what you say), not "1 of which must be a Xsotan artefact"  :P

Whoever put it on the wiki miscopied that