My list of things I noticed that I think are bugs

RadiantFlux

Here my list.

Some are clear bugs, some might be features but feel like bugs to me.

* When entering a jump gate and holding down a strafe-directional button (for example strafe left) that strafe key input is locked in when exiting the jump gate in a new sector. The only way to get rid of it seems to be to enter build mode. So when exiting the jump gate the ship accelerates sideways endlessly, which can be quite devestating.

* When I place turrets on my ship and then "override" the turret upgrade with some other upgrade all turrets stay on my ship. WIth this bug I am able to equip all ship slots with turret upgrades, place all the turrets I like and after having placed as many turrets as the ship can possibly hold I put shield upgrades into each slot (drag and drop over the existing turret upgrade to replace) and then I have a no-tradeoff super heavy hitting ship with all upgrades for example with shields, basically making me even more OP than I already am.

* Starting at a certain ship size the "docking" prompt often does not appear ... probably because the distance to the chip center is calculated instead of the distance to the boundary of the ship?

* When fighting an enemy the most effective thing to do is to equip a single Salvage laser (or have a squad of salvage fighters attack the same target) in order to salvage the ship as if all guns where salvage guns. A single hit with the salvage laser makes the block on destroy react as if it was salvaged instead of blown to bits by twenty railguns.

This might be intentional and I actually like it the way it is now, but as this makes it unnecessary to collect and trade-off guns VS salvaging lasers I guess it is not intentional.

* When docked to stations quite often all strafing directions are completely unresponsive until the ship receives some forward motion input.

* I keep getting the Brotherhood artifact mission over and over again. I have the Artifact no.5 now 6 times in my inventory.

I can confirm the jump gate movement bug. Any movement inputs at the time of gate jump are added to your default movement in the new sector and the only other way to clear it is by entering "strategy mode" (one of the F keys). I've gotten in the habit of drifting through gates to prevent this.

I can also confirm the docking bug which doesn't allow for strafe or roll inputs until after using main engines.