[Dedicated server + Client] [High Prio?] Apply previous saved build crashes UI

BattleOn

Got it, can you tell me exactly what happens again? What do you see? Are you in game or are you still on the loading screen when you try to connect?

There's definitely networking connectivity issues involved, you should check if your server isn't behind a firewall or in a DMZ or something like that. Because for some reason, the client thinks it's not properly connected to the server, resulting in those messages.

When I did some testing on this server I could login and the game worked fine. I could build a ship, fly around, jump in other sectors and so on. There was no issue. Everything worked until I tried to apply a saved ship in build mode. Loading a saved ship causes the issue.

Since I have never seen something like this anywhere else it may be a bad config, blocked port or so, but can't say.

Got it, can you tell me exactly what happens again? What do you see? Are you in game or are you still on the loading screen when you try to connect?

There's definitely networking connectivity issues involved, you should check if your server isn't behind a firewall or in a DMZ or something like that. Because for some reason, the client thinks it's not properly connected to the server, resulting in those messages.

When I did some testing on this server I could login and the game worked fine. I could build a ship, fly around, jump in other sectors and so on. There was no issue. Everything worked until I tried to apply a saved ship in build mode. Loading a saved ship causes the issue.

Since I have never seen something like this anywhere else it may be a bad config, blocked port or so, but can't say.

Exactly this. It seems like there might be an error on the exact moment  you click on "Apply Build". After that moment, you lose the ability to send data to the server (for example, movement) but you do still retrieve data (what others say, npc's flying etc.)